Archer's Chris Jericho 04-10 Uploaded to CC

Archer

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well My option Defract. face is the best !

finalfacebeta.jpg

yeah, i agree that defract's version is looking superb..

sorry, but this comment doesn't belong in this thread, you should post it on his.

i mean u should use this face !

That's because the morph itself is done in a way to compensate for the eyebrow choice and nose bridge detailing. The same morph wouldn't work with a texture as the actual eyebrows would be a different shape and design. I'm still not 100% sure the 2nd option is ours as it doesn't look like you've used the right template... I can tell from the nose shape alone. To make ours, you have to use the 'black' template, not the default one.

That's because the morph itself is done in a way to compensate for the eyebrow choice and nose bridge detailing. The same morph wouldn't work with a texture as the actual eyebrows would be a different shape and design. I'm still not 100% sure the 2nd option is ours as it doesn't look like you've used the right template... I can tell from the nose shape alone. To make ours, you have to use the 'black' template, not the default one.

yes, i was using the default one. now, i changed it..

27xijvm.png

Yep didnt want to intervene but I guessed it also >_>. Anyway hope you do a fair few attires Archer look forward to it. Real happy with your Rock in game BTW

thanks.

i need to re-do attires 1 and 2 (as gamevolt's suggested).

i hope to finish this soon.

thanks for petchy and TheD for doing an incredible jericho.

Liking this a lot definitely on my wanted list :) I know negative comments aren't easy to take, especially when they're unfounded and/or unhelpful. But end of the day you just keep getting better bud so try and ignore them and listen to the people that are genuinely trying to be helpful and contribute positively :)

Liking this a lot definitely on my wanted list :) I know negative comments aren't easy to take, especially when they're unfounded and/or unhelpful. But end of the day you just keep getting better bud so try and ignore them and listen to the people that are genuinely trying to be helpful and contribute positively :)

i'm trying to get used to it.. but sometimes.... it kinda disrupt my motivation.

anyway, i think this will be finish in 2-3 days..

i'm trying to get used to it.. but sometimes.... it kinda disrupt my motivation.

anyway, i think this will be finish in 2-3 days..

Yeah i know EXACTLY what ya mean mate that has a lot to do with why i stopped posting caws here, SOME people here dont seem to realise how much time and effort ya put into things, while others seem to see it putting other peoples work down as some form of ego boost to themselves. But quite a few, if not the majority realise you're working hard, contributing to the community and trying to make the game a better experience for everyone. Each to their own i guess...but i appreciate your work and hope you continue creating because as i said before you/your caws do just keep improving :)

Wow. THIS is what I'm talkin' about! What a transformation on the face. I'd say it looks perfect. As far as the comments go, what I said, I hope you realise that I was just trying to help, because I knew it could be awesome. And it is. Bravo man.

I knew you could do it. After all, my opinion is that your TNA Jeff Hardy deserves CAW of the year.

Archived