Archer's Chris Jericho 04-10 Uploaded to CC

Archer

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Attires are fine (liking the jacket), but the face is just... Yeah. I always though D's morph looked better than Kung Fu's, so try going off that

yeah, i kinda expecting people will try to compare this with TheD/Petchy's Jericho.. it will be very hard to beat their version.

i made this for people who might want updated attires on their game.

It's not negative feedback, it's just helpful. When are you going to finish your Mr. Anderson, it's been a while since we heard anything on him. I have a friend on here who was wondering if you were going to do a James Storm to go along with you Bobby Roode?

ravenos will continue working on mr. anderson.. about james storm, i am not sure if i'm going to make one. i'm pretty much satisfied with dre41's.

let me see what i can do with this jericho, because i'm planning to take some time off.

Will Ravenos update on here and upload him when he's completed?

Never!

:)

I mean sure.

I should have some images of Anderson in a bit. I had the face close to where I wanted it, then when I xferred it from one mem card to the other, the damn thing corrupted, so I'm re-working. Taking an SNL break.

To us, Chris Jericho is probably one of the most hardest face to capture, so don't worry about it! All you need to do is to look at it really carefully look at the details on his face then you'll be there in no time! Love the attires though! They are fantastic!!

To us, Chris Jericho is probably one of the most hardest face to capture, so don't worry about it! All you need to do is to look at it really carefully look at the details on his face then you'll be there in no time! Love the attires though! They are fantastic!!

I agree ! even THQ can't capture his face on SVR 11 ! We'll see till WWE'13 !

Archived