People seem to make up the weirdest excuses for losing in this game.

Slateboard

the 1 time i played a match online the dude thought i was a glitcher. we had a basic match and i hit my finisher(twist of fate) and beat him. he called me a glitcher because quote "u are 2 good. find other ppl 2 beat noob. and dont glitch ppl when there pin meter doesn't appear until 2 count. get a life u f***ing p***y." o yea, "i need a life" :rolleyes:

obviously he didn't know that after a while the pin meter doesn't show up right away. and im not good, all he did was taunting, running in circle, running up the ramp and trying 2 hit a running strike

i dont play online(4 wwe games) 2 avoid that

I had a similar experience in 2011.

I had a good match wherein I managed to reverse a slew of moves. Guy got pissed and did a bunch of running moves, which I reversed as they became quite predictable.

Match is over guy sends me a voice message (all these guys apparently have mics) wherein he called me N- and said I must be a hacker because otherwise I couldn't reverse like that. I responded that I just got lucky. He responded that I was a lying hacking N-.

Reported him, avoided him, and muted him.

Alas, I don't think reporting people actually does any good. I've been playing GTAIV BoGY and it is absolutely full of hackers. Some for the betterment of the experience, but a lot just spawn stuff for themselves and ruin everyone else's experience.

Its a shame when you get people like that online. I find its rarer to get someone who just plays fair than someone who just spams the same move, plays to win only and sends messages like that when they lose. Id play online more if it weren't for them guys but none of my mates like the game.

I had a good match wherein I managed to reverse a slew of moves. Guy got pissed and did a bunch of running moves, which I reversed as they became quite predictable.

Match is over guy sends me a voice message (all these guys apparently have mics) wherein he called me N- and said I must be a hacker because otherwise I couldn't reverse like that. I responded that I just got lucky. He responded that I was a lying hacking N-.

Alas, I don't think reporting people actually does any good. I've been playing GTAIV BoGY and it is absolutely full of hackers. Some for the betterment of the experience, but a lot just spawn stuff for themselves and ruin everyone else's experience.

At first, it does seem like reporting does nothing, but I believe it's due to the sheer volume compared to the man power Microsoft has to handle it.

Also there are sites like this that show they are doing something - http://whywasibanned.com/

At first, it does seem like reporting does nothing, but I believe it's due to the sheer volume compared to the man power Microsoft has to handle it.

Also there are sites like this that show they are doing something - http://whywasibanned.com/

Holy crap some people are stupid, if they really have to hack their stuff they should at least ensure they don't leave behind big freaking clues.

Not uhh.... not that I enforce hacking or anything (i really don't when it comes to stuff like gamerscores or for money or etc.)

Called me the N-Word several times and said something about stalling and twitching. I uploaded the match itself too -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8ag5l13D7U

I dont know whos worse him for using the vulgar language or you crying over it and uploading a video about it.

Sounds pathetic and you need to get over it!

Called me the N-Word several times and said something about stalling and twitching. I uploaded the match itself too -

I dont know whos worse him for using the vulgar language or you crying over it and uploading a video about it.

:facepalm: Does the term "Gigantic Toolbox" come to mind cause I believe you just covered the definition. No Offense sunshine, but really? Way to make a jackass out of yourself for no reason...

It's so ironic as Frost and DBG used to stall and spam ridiculous amounts on 2011 and whenever you brought it up with them they were like 'who cares, it's a game' and all this other generic excuse talk. Now the shoes on the other foot, all I can do is sit back and laugh. What goes around and all that...

:facepalm: Does the term "Gigantic Toolbox" come to mind cause I believe you just covered the definition. No Offense sunshine, but really? Way to make a jackass out of yourself for no reason...

Funnily enough, I thought you had that covered.

OH LOOK AT ME OPINIONS ARE LIKE ASSHOLES EVERYONE HAS THEM AND MINE IS BIGGER THEREFORE YOU GUYS ARE WRONG AND IM RIGHT

I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY I GET CALLED A TROLL EITHER!!! ITS NOT MY NASTY ATTITUDE AND CONDESCENDING MANNER AT ALL.

IM SOOO COOOOOOOOOL GUYS LISTEN TO ME CAUSE MY POINT MEANS MORE THEN YOURS EVEN THOUGH A LOT OF PEOPLE DON'T AGREE WITH ME. DEY R IDIOTS AMIRITE GUYSZZZ.;

Funnily enough, I thought you had that covered.

OH LOOK AT ME OPINIONS ARE LIKE ASSHOLES EVERYONE HAS THEM AND MINE IS BIGGER THEREFORE YOU GUYS ARE WRONG AND IM RIGHT

I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY I GET CALLED A TROLL EITHER!!! ITS NOT MY NASTY ATTITUDE AND CONDESCENDING MANNER AT ALL.

IM SOOO COOOOOOOOOL GUYS LISTEN TO ME CAUSE MY POINT MEANS MORE THEN YOURS EVEN THOUGH A LOT OF PEOPLE DON'T AGREE WITH ME. DEY R IDIOTS AMIRITE GUYSZZZ.;

no offence but ur sounding like an idiot and going off topic for ur opinion

it's truely pathetic when ppl can't except they suck and just think everyone is a "noob" or a "glitcher". they should just accept that they suck and leave it as that

"Kettle, you are, in fact, black."

Archived