Money In The Bank Story.

Dazman™

OK, so after about 2 years I have started playing this game again and have just gone back to playing through the 24/7 mode. Well after doing some research I found out there was a story I hadn't yet done, a Money In The Bank story where you should have the MITB match at New Year's Revolution. Well I have tried everything but have yet to get it, any help on how it is done would be greatly appreciated.

That's the thing though, I hadn't heard about it until I read up on it and a friend said he had done this story years ago when the game was released but forgot how to do it. From what I have read you have to accept a title match after Survivor Series and you will get the MITB Ladder match at NYR. I have attempted it twice today but both times I have had that story where ECW invade and you face them for the Hardcore title. I get to New Year's Revolution and every time I am booked in a Hardcore title match against Bobby Lashley.

• 1 month later...

Hmmm... I haven't been playing this game in so long...

If I remember correctly the Hardcore Championship storyline is actually the "normal storyline" for Armaggedon/New Year's Revolution and the MITB storyline is the "#1 contender" storyline for thoses PPV...

If I remember correctly to recieve a title shot you have to be in the top 5 of the Power 25 (Which is actually determined by popularity) around the time you finish the Survivor Series storyline...

• 1 month later...

I still haven't been able to get the Money In The Bank story. Do you have to be the WWE/World Champion because I have tried as both and neither have worked. I've also tried as the challenger and still nothing despite being 2nd on the Power 25. It seems so random but every time I get the Hardcore Championship storyline and then the feud with ECW.

Archived