My Jeff Hardy *UPLOADED* FINAL UPDATE 09/10/2012

High Flying Maniac

at some point i plan on posting the formula but im not sure when i'll get around to it. also, i might post pics of the paint tools i made/will make. i'll probably keep uploading new jeff hardy videos until WWE13 comes out or if i get bored with it (probably the last one).

give suggestions if you have any or just any kind of feedback.

credits: platapus619 for all tattoos, whoever made victory road 2011 facepaint(i edited it abit)

Attire 1

Royal Rumble 2009

if the face paint looks familiar it's because i remade it from last year. i literally remade it pixle by pixle

Victory Road 2011

UPDATE 8/4/2012

finally uploaded my jeff hardy after hours of trying. the attire aren't the same as the vids but i will eventually upload those attires 2. thanks again 2 yohansigned 4 telling me how i can upload a CAW with downloaded PTs

ignore the base attire as its just a base for when i want to make new attires w/o going through the hassle of re-applying the PTs that are on his skin

search tags: ZDCENIGMA, JEFF HARDY & HARDYZ-WONT_DIE

NEWS 16/04/12

i started my next Jeff Hardy and Matt Hardy. Attires im doing for Jeff are Lockdown 2012, Turning Point 2012 and probably one generic/custom attire with no facepaint. i still need 1 slot for the "base" attire so i can only make 3 attires per Jeff. For Matt im making tna debut, WM 26, RR 2010 and not sure for the last one. i don't need a base attire for Matt so he gets 4 attires :D

i will take requests for attires for Matt or Jeff it's just i may not make them right away, but i will eventually get to them.

UPDATE 16/05/2012

got my other Jeff Hardy uploaded 2 CCs(finally). u'll notice a few changes regarding the face. i tweaked the face a lil and went from skin tone 12 to skin tone 8 and i remade(literally, i actually remade it pixle by pixle) my goatee from SvR 2011 because imo, the one they have in WWE12 isn't that noticable.

the attires i have for the JH i just uploaded last night include a custom attire with his abstraction shirt for an entrance attire, Victory Road 2012, Lockdown 2012 and the base attire. credits are the same as before and so are the search tags

NEWS 19/09/2012

This weekend or the next I'll be typing up my formula and do preparations for WWE '13. I'll post my formula once it's typed up and I might add my Matt Hardy formula and a video(so you know what he looks like). I uploaded quite a few more facepaints to CCs and might add a few more. I think I now have 9 or 10 uploaded and might try to end on 13(for WWE '13 lol). Basically all I do now is Paint Tool and a bit of exhibition and preparing for WWE '13. I'll convert most, if not all, my facepaints from SvR 2011 and WWE '12 over to WWE '13. My next update will have the formula/s and the video so keep an eye out this weekend or the next.

If you have any suggestions or requests for next year, just let me know

UPDATE 22/09/2012

As promised I have formulas ready for both Matt and Jeff Hardy. Please, if you use my formula(or even slightly edit it), could you give credit? Also, I have an extra treat for the Jeff Hardy lovers.

Jeff Hardy No Surrender 2012 attire

Jeff Hardy Formula

skin texture 8/12

head: -5, 12, 3

cranium: -14, -70, 9, 0

eyebrows: -100, -70, 54, -15

eyes: 10, -5, 13, -60, -20, -37, -20

nose: 0, -10, -13, 20, -66, 4, -7, 60

cheeks: -41, -4, 16, 60

mouth: 20, -30, 22, -3, 20, 6, -11

jaw: -40, 15, 35, -10, 24, -52

ears: default

height 6' 2" 231 lbs

size 9/11

neck: -47, 6, 10

chest: 15, 3, 2, 0

traps: default

shoulders: -7, 0, -7

abdomen: 5, 13, 8

waist: 22, 16

arms/arms: -8

arms/biceps: -2, -2

arms/forearms: -2, -2

hands: default

legs/legs: -3

legs/thighs: -10, -10

legs/calves: -10, -10

feet: default

Matt Hardy Wrestlemania 26 attire

Matt Hardy Formula

skin texture 8/12

head: 3, 13, 3

cranium: -20, -90, -30, -20

eyebrows: -100, -85, 70, -40

eyes: 15, -10, -20, -60, 20, -35, -20

nose: -35, 15, 5, 30, -60, 30, -25, 55

cheeks: 15, -65, 45, 30

mouth: 12, 7, -32, -20, -2, 24, -8

jaw: -35, 16, 14, -30, 20, 24

ears: default

height 6' 1" 228 lbs

size 9/11

neck: -30, 6, 3

chest: 15, 7, 20, 10

traps: default

shoulders: 4, 11, 5

abdomen: 5, 23, 17

waist: 10, 18

arms/arms: -5

arms/biceps: -1, 3

arms/forearms: -1, 3

hands: default

legs/legs: -5

legs/thighs: -10, -5

legs/calves: -10, -5

feet: default

FINAL UPDATE 09/10/2012

Uploaded my final Jeff Hardy to CCs. Search tags are "HARDYZ-WONT_DIE", "JEFF HARDY", "ZDCENIGMA". Attires are...

- Jeff Hardy/Mr. Anderson vs Samoa Joe/Magnus -> http://www.enigma-re...4022&fullsize=1

- Jeff Hardy vs Mr. Anderson -> http://www.enigma-re...3613&fullsize=1

- Jeff Hardy Slammiversary 2012 -> http://i.imgur.com/XFSlb.jpg

Also uploaded the facepaints of those attires(have 12 in total uploaded). So leave some comments, feedback or whatever. Looking forward to re/creating in WWE13

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cool work there

I get the same problem with Set Rollins CAW

here's the solution, if you use a downloaded PT

make a new blank PT and copy those donwloaded PT, get rid of the downloaded letter

don't use downloaded movesets or finisher

my suggestion, remake this CAW on the new slot..and do with the solution

edit this CAW sometimes couldn't help to get rid of the downloaded content

it's tricky, but..

it will work, I've tried :)

i tried what yohansigned said and it didn't work. i just get the "this content was created by another player" msg

instead of remaking my caw, i just put a PT on a defaulted caw. i would not want 2 remake my jeff only 2 realize it wouldn't work.

i'll keep trying 2 somehow get my JH uploaded but it doesn't look good.

@TheNewF'NShow: if i can i will but just 2 let u know, i usually make my on paint tools unless i find one thats great. the ones i seen weren't that great imo. i'll make current attires but probably with my own PTs

EDIT: ok well deserve a huge facepalm. i went back and relized i used the wrong PT lol. so i changed it 2 the right PT and it worked. all i have 2 do is remake my jeff hardy and do the PT trick. i'll update once i upload my jeff hardy

cool, it actually looks great

love the face paint on the 2nd video

thanks. it took about 5 hours doing pixle by pixle. i know some ppl think redoing it freely is a better option but it turned out so great on SvR 2011 that i wanted 2 bring it's greatness over 2 WWE12 lol. i plan on doing that "pixle by pixle" thing with most of my SvR 2011 paint tools.

Id make his jaw wider and the outline also. Jeff has " square jaw'd good looks".

i'll fiddle around in the jaw area

as of now im making a jeff hardy 2 upload and he will have 4 attires but one of them is a base attire. the base attire is for when i wanna make a new attire and instead of dealing with the PT glitch, i just copy the base attire. so far i have Final Resolution 2011 and his The Bash 2009 attire. most if not all my jeff hardys will have current tattoos. i'll probably never make a current shirtless attire as i haven't seen a good version of his tattoo that covers his rib/back

i'll update 1st post once i upload

trying 2 upload but the online servers suck. the bar is basically full then it says the servers are not available :annoy:

i'll try again late at night or early in the morning when the servers are a bit better

cool will download it :)

assuming CCs will work long enough 4 u 2 download it lol

im working on a few jeff hardy ideas and started matt and got 1 attire done(WM 26 MITB)

if i make any other ppl, i'll post in here instead of making a bunch a topics just 4 1 person

Yea, lack of interest is whats stopped me from doing anything more with mine. The PS3 board seems dead to me, am i wrong? or did this board not use to thrive?

High flying maniac- i saw u said ur working on Matt- not sure if you want them but i can type up my face figs for you, as i think theyre pretty good.

Yea, lack of interest is whats stopped me from doing anything more with mine. The PS3 board seems dead to me, am i wrong? or did this board not use to thrive?

High flying maniac- i saw u said ur working on Matt- not sure if you want them but i can type up my face figs for you, as i think theyre pretty good.

its ok. i fooled around and made a good face imo.

the whole reason i made a youtube channel was 2 get more attention(and 2 show off CAWs and get suggestions)

Archived