Uncharismatic nobody and notorious hoe upset with lack of presence at WrestleMania XXVII

Lumpy McRighteous

I really am not saying this because later there was a report that it was a part of a storyline.

But come on...that was obvious that it was in character, and the only reason I like WWE using social network because of people who think that what wrestlers say on these things really mean it and they hate them even more. Nice try Rosa, and Colons.

Just for the sake of argument...in character or not...they absolutely have a point. If not them, The Usos deserved a win in a tag match live on tv, they are exciting all the way and plenty of times they have really gotten the crowd cheer for them.

Oh and please grow up. The title is just moronic.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sorry, but Epico does have a point. You can't really bash his rant on the grounds that the WWE doesn't give a shit about the Tag Division. The guy still is a Wrestler and is certainly more of an employee to WWE than Flo Rida and MGK. Sure, Flo Rida and MGK draw more, but you can't really criticize Epico for standing up for what's right. WWE doesn't give a shit about the Tag Division? Guess what. WE don't give a shit about Flo Rida.

Like I already mentioned, I agree with him wholeheartedly in regards to the celebrity involvement that was at 'Mania. It was really overblown and certainly annoying. However, he should know that the tag division's been in the shitter for years now and has no forseeable uptick, and hus should be grateful that he and Primo were put on the card even at the last minute.

I really am not saying this because later there was a report that it was a part of a storyline.

But come on...that was obvious that it was in character, and the only reason I like WWE using social network because of people who think that what wrestlers say on these things really mean it and they hate them even more. Nice try Rosa, and Colons.

Just for the sake of argument...in character or not...they absolutely have a point. If not them, The Usos deserved a win in a tag match live on tv, they are exciting all the way and plenty of times they have really gotten the crowd cheer for them.

Oh and please grow up. The title is just moronic.

The thing with social media is that it's on the razor thin line between kayfabe and legitimacy. If it's a storyline, then kudos to creative for actually giving a damn about the tag division (though it most likely won't last past 2 months given their track record). If not, then Epico's a brat that should be grateful that he even got a title run and, despite it being a dark match, got to compete at wrestling's biggest annual PPV.

As for the title, I called it that on the grounds of my opinion of Epico and Rosa. If you don't like it, then simply ignore it or piss off elsewhere.

People complain that there are no tag teams, then when there are some tag teams that are actually trying, people still complain. How do people expect them to get better or the fans to care more if they're barely on tv or ppvs? People want the usos or hawkins and reks to win the titles, but if they won, the same thing would happen to the that happens to primo & epico. Also Everyone in that match deserved to be on the ppv not just primo & epico.

Primo has always carried those two. Maybe a better laid out solo run wouldn't hurt once they lose the belts. Get Trips to help him develop some character. Hell if Brodus Clay did it then so can Primo!

I'd be cool with that. Though I haven't found Primo all that interesting both in the ring and as a character, when he was with Carlito he did manage to show some personality. Plus, as a singles guy there's a chance that he can show some more moves to boot. The one high point of Primo that makes him respectable is that, unlike Carlito and Epico, he doesn't feel the need to bitch and moan about his standing in the company. He just goes out there and gets his job done, even if it meant being a jobber for a year.

People complain that there are no tag teams, then when there are some tag teams that are actually trying, people still complain. How do people expect them to get better or the fans to care more if they're barely on tv or ppvs? People want the usos or hawkins and reks to win the titles, but if they won, the same thing would happen to the that happens to primo & epico. Also Everyone in that match deserved to be on the ppv not just primo & epico.

If you actually read my OP, you'd realize that I'm not irked about the lack of tag teams. I'm irked by some no-name scrub who hasn't even been on the main roster for a year complaining about his standing in the company despite gaining an unwarranted title reign. And of course everyone in the 3-way tag title match deserved to be on the televised card, but anybody with a hint a realistic expectations would realize that it wasn't gonna happen due to the tag division's current standing.

I don't get the hate for primo and epico.

This. They're both good athletes, solid in the ring, being in the tag division, they don't need mic skills because they aren't on screen long enough.

I like these two. Would love to see them feud with Hawkins and Rex. That would be awesome.

To be fair, they are the tag champs, and the title match should have made the card. I'm siding with Epico and Rosa on this.

Me too...

I know tag wrestling isn't something that the WWE gives a damn about, but it SHOULD be. The Colons have done a solid job being champs and an USO/COLON feud could have some damn good potential. Those guys are really putting forth a good effort right now. I'd like to see it rewarded by a 5 minute match at Mania.

Looks like people here doesn't know to reckon talents. You just call them "jobbers" if they don't make much appearances. So Trent Barreta, for that matter, is a uncharismatic nobody? No, he is talented as hell. WWE just can't or doesn't want to give them opportunities.

Omg, look, JTG, the uncharismatic nobody jobber. My balls.

I'm still wondering how this bitch still has a job. She's not even a 6 in my eyes.

hpim0399c.jpg

That's why.

There is loads of rumours about "PS" and the divas I read he's had favours off Rosa & Kaitlyn

I reckon this is a attempt to get interest in the tag title picture

Wow, did you really need to call her a hoe?

Yesh, yesh I did.

Looks like people here doesn't know to reckon talents. You just call them "jobbers" if they don't make much appearances. So Trent Barreta, for that matter, is a uncharismatic nobody? No, he is talented as hell. WWE just can't or doesn't want to give them opportunities.

Omg, look, JTG, the uncharismatic nobody jobber. My balls.

Even though I'm keen on his work, Trent is effectively the jobber of jobbers. And just like those in this topic who are critical of my original comment, you failed miserably in regards to why I called Epico an uncharismatic nobody. I called him that both due to my personal opinion of his work and because he's acting like a brat over his standing in the WWE.

That's a great topic title you have there, sport.

Glad you enjoyed it, bro.

I'm still wondering how this bitch still has a job. She's not even a 6 in my eyes.

hpim0399c.jpg

That's why.

There is loads of rumours about "PS" and the divas I read he's had favours off Rosa & Kaitlyn

I reckon this is a attempt to get interest in the tag title picture

ROSA & KAITLYN??? OMG I WANT TO BE THAT GUY

although he looks like shit with his blonde hair, black beard combo...

but damn Rosa & Kaitlyn are the two Divas in WWE that id want to spend some good time with....

Michael Hayes let Rosa come up for air?

I wouldn't go to the lengths that you went to but:

Rosa, Epico and Primo couldn't even get a reaction from a hot Wrestlemania crowd. At least, MGK got booed. Safe to say that people weren't intimidated. They just didn't care.

The pre-show tag team match got the loudest reaction from the crowd throughout the whole night. Instant kill after Sheamus/Bryan.

I did enjoy the pre-WrestleMania tag match, but all of this rambling and ranting will get Primo, Epico and Rosa nowhere. It's better to let their actions speak louder, guys.

As did I. Primo's a good sport and didn't complain, however. Epico's complaint about the celebrity involvement is justified, I agree that he should definitely step his game up instead of simply bitching and moaning.

I did enjoy the pre-WrestleMania tag match, but all of this rambling and ranting will get Primo, Epico and Rosa nowhere. It's better to let their actions speak louder, guys.

As did I. Primo's a good sport and didn't complain, however. Epico's complaint about the celebrity involvement is justified, I agree that he should definitely step his game up instead of simply bitching and moaning.

At the same time, Primo doesn't have a twitter, but this isn't the first time he's been in a tag title dark match, so for him, it's just another day at the office.

Shouldnt the title of the topic be - Uncharismatic & Unfunny nobody starts topic about underutilised talent & window dressing valet voicing there rightful opinion on Wrestlemania snub - Or is that to long a title!!

The problem with Epico & Primo isnt that there undertaleted it is the way there booked you cant shine if your not allowed to or given the time infact the problem is that the tag division is so dead.

Archived