Uncharismatic nobody and notorious hoe upset with lack of presence at WrestleMania XXVII

Lumpy McRighteous

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guess they wont be Champs for much longer. And I do agree they should've been on the main card but they had no rivalry going into it and tat Tag Match was ranomly thrown together and something has to be the darkmatch. It happened to Sheamus and Bryan last year and this year so maybe they can take hope from that.

Shouldnt the title of the topic be - Uncharismatic & Unfunny nobody starts topic about underutilised talent & window dressing valet voicing there rightful opinion on Wrestlemania snub - Or is that to long a title!!

The problem with Epico & Primo isnt that there undertaleted it is the way there booked you cant shine if your not allowed to or given the time infact the problem is that the tag division is so dead.

Yeah, you mad *Censored*. :hqhq:

Just like every other critic of my comment, you've embarrased yourself by failing to realize why I insulted Epico (hint: it was because he was bitching over his standing in the company despite not even being there for a year and already having an unwarranted title run). I've got no beef with Primo and have stated repeatedly that he he does a good job by going out there and getting it done, even when he was a jobber for a year.

Shouldnt the title of the topic be - Uncharismatic & Unfunny nobody starts topic about underutilised talent & window dressing valet voicing there rightful opinion on Wrestlemania snub - Or is that to long a title!!

The problem with Epico & Primo isnt that there undertaleted it is the way there booked you cant shine if your not allowed to or given the time infact the problem is that the tag division is so dead.

Just like every other critic of my comment, you've embarrased yourself by failing to realize why I insulted Epico (hint: it was because he was bitching over his standing in the company despite not even being there for a year and already having an unwarranted title run). I've got no beef with Primo and have stated repeatedly that he he does a good job by going out there and getting it done, even when he was a jobber for a year.

Yeah about as mad as you when your giving your dad his weekly rim job ;) secrets out

Who are you to say that it's an unwarrented title run the guys paid his dues in wrestling & deserves exactly what he makes for himself plus how exactly does how long you have been in the WWE have anything to do with what success you should have, i'll guarentee that if somebody like Moxley, Castangnoli, Hero or Black debuts this year then complains in the same way next year you'll be nowhere to be seen.

Best thing is you dont get that your opinion would have been taken far more seriously if you hadnt started off trying to be a wideboy & infact taken a more seriously approach to the subject.

Miz and Morrison were left off the Wrestlemania 24 card, I don't remember them complaining. They probably did on the Dirt Sheet, idk.

Anyway WWE as we all know doesn't like Tag Teams anymore for whatever reason. Plus Epico and Primo are boring, worse than McGillicutty and Otunga tbh.

I actually though the Tag Division was starting to go somewhere when Bourne and Kofi were Champions. I only hope that WWE brings up Kings of Wrestling and has the Uso's go after the Titles because I'm a fan of Tag Teams and the way WWE is these days is horrible. Only show I can see tbh.

Yeah about as mad as you when your giving your dad his weekly rim job ;) secrets out

Who are you to say that it's an unwarrented title run the guys paid his dues in wrestling & deserves exactly what he makes for himself plus how exactly does how long you have been in the WWE have anything to do with what success you should have, i'll guarentee that if somebody like Moxley, Castangnoli, Hero or Black debuts this year then complains in the same way next year you'll be nowhere to be seen.

Best thing is you dont get that your opinion would have been taken far more seriously if you hadnt started off trying to be a wideboy & infact taken a more seriously approach to the subject.

Yeah, you still mad *Censored*.

His title reign is unwarranted because it came about due to Bourne getting busted for drugs, not because of his work ethic. He hasn't been on the main roster for even a single year, so who is he to say that he should be on the televised card of 'Mania (when his ass was lucky to have even been put on the card at the last minute) when his work has been average and he's already been given a decent title reign? And nice try on including Moxley, Castagnoli, Hero and Black in an sad attempt to add weight to your argument. They worked long and hard to get to the WWE, so in the event they ever do complain, they ought to get right back to working on track to show that their work ethic towards becoming main roster stars is truly legit.

I rarely post topics, but in the event I do post one and it's about someone / somebody that's acting like they deserve something when they haven't shown that they do deserve it, you can expect the title to reflect my opinion on them. If you can't handle it, then do what I suggested aono to do: Ignore the title or piss off elsewhere.

Yeah, you still mad *Censored*.

His title reign is unwarranted because it came about due to Bourne getting busted for drugs, not because of his work ethic. He hasn't been on the main roster for even a single year, so who is he to say that he should be on the televised card of 'Mania (when his ass was lucky to have even been put on the card at the last minute) when his work has been average and he's already been given a decent title reign? And nice try on including Moxley, Castagnoli, Hero and Black in an sad attempt to add weight to your argument. They worked long and hard to get to the WWE, so in the event they ever do complain, they ought to get right back to working on track to show that their work ethic towards becoming main roster stars is truly legit.

I rarely post topics, but in the event I do post one and it's about someone / somebody that's acting like they deserve something when they haven't shown that they do deserve it, you can expect the title to reflect my opinion on them. If you can't handle it, then do what I suggested aono to do: Ignore the title or piss off elsewhere.

plus i dont think they be in the tag title hunt if sin cara wasnt injured

You cannot say that it was unwarranted. If you were to have actually known what you were talking about, you would have realized that the trio was developing at Smackdown with consistent wins, and they were slowly building up slight reactions and being built-up. Regardless of Evan Bourne being busted and them winning the titles, the way they were being built up, they would have won the titles regardless, either by transition of someone else, or directly, and it would have been soon.

In addition you can't say that their characters are horrible when they have been given absolutely no time to speak. Give them some opportunity and look what happens, they show their true colors and become huge. Zack Ryder is a damn fine example, as he didn't have a true opportunity to make a character since he wasn't booked. If you aren't booked for something, exactly how are you supposed to develop a character? They rarely even have speaking time, so they cannot develop with opportunity.

Face it or not, nothing can justify leaving talents that represent tag-team champions off the roster for guests. If that match would have been aired live on Wrestlemania, they'd be getting some exposure. Without exposure they can't do a thing. Regardless, anyone has a right to bitch if they are an employee of a company and snubbed for non-employees. Get that straight. If Chavo Guerrero could have had a Wrestlemania Squash aired on the card, they could have had the match aired regardless of what anyone says. We had a segment on proper "seafood etiquette", yet again,t hat time could have been used for the tag match.

In addition, if you aren't aware, throwing insults like: "*Censored*" Just weakens your argument significantly. Covering up the holes on your argument by dishing out insults, in addition to one hell of a disrespectful title that shows quite frankly that you're just looking for some attention.

You cannot say that it was unwarranted. If you were to have actually known what you were talking about, you would have realized that the trio was developing at Smackdown with consistent wins, and they were slowly building up slight reactions and being built-up. Regardless of Evan Bourne being busted and them winning the titles, the way they were being built up, they would have won the titles regardless, either by transition of someone else, or directly, and it would have been soon.

In addition you can't say that their characters are horrible when they have been given absolutely no time to speak. Give them some opportunity and look what happens, they show their true colors and become huge. Zack Ryder is a damn fine example, as he didn't have a true opportunity to make a character since he wasn't booked. If you aren't booked for something, exactly how are you supposed to develop a character? They rarely even have speaking time, so they cannot develop with opportunity.

Face it or not, nothing can justify leaving talents that represent tag-team champions off the roster for guests. If that match would have been aired live on Wrestlemania, they'd be getting some exposure. Without exposure they can't do a thing. Regardless, anyone has a right to bitch if they are an employee of a company and snubbed for non-employees. Get that straight. If Chavo Guerrero could have had a Wrestlemania Squash aired on the card, they could have had the match aired regardless of what anyone says. We had a segment on proper "seafood etiquette", yet again,t hat time could have been used for the tag match.

In addition, if you aren't aware, throwing insults like: "*Censored*" Just weakens your argument significantly. Covering up the holes on your argument by dishing out insults, in addition to one hell of a disrespectful title that shows quite frankly that you're just looking for some attention.

So winning the belts as a matter of convience validates their run? Alrighty then. And how can I say that their characters are horrible when they don't even have any? Primo's a hard worker, but aside from Carlito giving him a little boost in personality when they teamed, he's always been uncharismatic and average. Seeing as how you brought up Ryder and the opporunity of building your own stock within the company, I doubt that it would've killed them (or any other mid-carder for that matter) to follow suit forge their own paths when they aren't given the opportunity to do so. The WWE's got a massive hard-on for social media and Ryder not only realized this, but he capitalized on it, so why can't the other mid-carders do the same?

And just like the critics, you unsurprisingly failed miserably in regards to reading my comments, as I said that Epico's complaints of the musical guests wa justified. In regards to your complaining of the backstage segments at 'Mania that take up time over matches that should've happened in their place, you're wasting your time on bitching and moaning about them as the higher-ups will always stick to their guns of putting pointless shit over matches that should've been given a chance. You should know this by now considering the WWE's track record of handling the mid-card and especially the tag team division.

Lastly, I called Justice a *Censored* not because of my stance on the subject, but because he threw the first punch towards me in his first comment, although you would've known that if you simply read properly.

Archived