Radical Question

y2jfanlol

Ok, so just watched one of the greatest match I have ever seen live between Taker and HHH. Cole or someone said something about HHH and Taker being inducted to the HOF a few years from now or so. But here's the question: What if Taker (or HHH) suffer some extreme brain damage and did something, say, "to the extreme." Now, would WWE still induct them (with their legacy and what they've done for and to the business in tact) if such an event occurred? Yes, no, explain maybe. And if not, what would your opinion about WWE be? I dunno, something random. Might be stupid but after watching that match, I guess I just had to post this....

and....

begin!

If they kill anyone or cause anything that could reflect badly on WWE then no, they will never be inducted and their entire career will most likely be stricken from the record. Maybe not to Benoit levels depending what they did but they wouldn't casually refer to them or include them in any video packages.

With all due respect to Benoit, Taker and Trips have wayyy more rep and legacy that Benoit so I can see them getting inducted as long as no record of the bad thing they did pops up.

But you never know...all it takes is one incident.

Archived