BIG UPDATE: 28.04.12!!! (4 ATTIRES INCLUDED) + ENTRANCE - "The Dominator," Bobby Lashley (Made By identicalgamers)

identicalgamers

Hello everyone! We apologise for not posting recently as we had to send our laptop for repair, as well as being very busy. Anyway, we have have made a HUGE UPDATE with our Bobby Lashley CAW so please enjoy and thanks very much! This CAW comes with 4 attires, so please comment whether you would like us to post this CAW onto the Xbox Live network.

Thanks very much,

identicalgamers.

(28.04.2012)

CAW - completed ?

Moveset - completed ?

Entrance - completed ?

I am going to upload this CAW to Xbox Live, so I will post when I have, so it will be ready and up to download. Thanks very much!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone, this is identicalgamers back with yet another CAW! This time, we have created "The Dominator," Bobby Lashley. I hope you enjoy and we are open to any suggestions, thanks very much. PLEASE LEAVE YOUR SUGGESTIONS OR COMMENTS BELOW, THANKS!!!!

NEW UPDATED FACE (28.04.12):

bobbylashleycawupdatedf.png

NEW UPDATED ATTIRES (28.04.12) - 4 ATTIRES INCLUDED:

1. Plain Black (Original), 2. Black With White Logo, 3. MMA White Attire, 4.Black With Blue Logo

bobbylashley3attires.png

bobbylashley4thattire.png

Bobby Lashley HD Entrance Video:

PREVIOUS BOBBY LASHLEY FACE:

Previous Bobby Lashley CAW Face:

http://i39.tinypic.com/s48l7o.png

s48l7o.png

There will be more attires coming soon, so please leave a suggestion or comment below, and we'll be much appreciated. Once again, thanks very much and I hope you will be looking forward to how the outcome of this CAW will turn out as.

Thanks,

identicalgamers.

Please leave your comments and suggestions here, thanks! :)

you need a lot of work on this caw. don't know what to suggest, but eyes have to be lower.

and you need to change texture of the face, good luck man.

OK, thanks very much for the feedback.

you need a lot of work on this caw. don't know what to suggest, but eyes have to be lower.

and you need to change texture of the face, good luck man.

What texture number would you suggest for Bobby Lashley, by the way?

• 4 weeks later...

Archived