Giant Bernard / Lord Tensai (UPLOADED - 04/04/12)

Petchy

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great so far, only the piercings dont rly look like...real piercings (couldnt thought of any other description) more like placeholders. Dont know if theres any way to make them more plastic.

Definitely going to download that great Tensai...i mean Bernard.

A little off-topic but does anyone besides me think this won't end well for Bernard going back to WWE? I can already here them chanting Albert or worse yet shave your back despite the fact he is shaved. He should have stayed in Japan imo.

Jus depends on how they do the story.. I think if they use it like he used 2 be Albert, went 2 Japan, and now has become this Lord Tensai, it could work.. I think if they try 2 make him out 2 be a completely different person-- that may not work well.. They better not job him out!!! Thatz 4 sure.. He is 1 of the best big men period. He deserves some title shots after he come back thru the ranks.. On Topic-- Petchy, do you need a moveset?

A little off-topic but does anyone besides me think this won't end well for Bernard going back to WWE? I can already here them chanting Albert or worse yet shave your back despite the fact he is shaved. He should have stayed in Japan imo.

I also fear he will be a victim of typically poor WWE booking, if they do a stereotypical Japanese gimmick then it'll flop but we'll see. For Bloom though, it's win win as the increase in pay is pretty much the only incentive for him returning to WWE at all seeing as he's just started a family etc.

Jus depends on how they do the story.. I think if they use it like he used 2 be Albert, went 2 Japan, and now has become this Lord Tensai, it could work.. I think if they try 2 make him out 2 be a completely different person-- that may not work well.. They better not job him out!!! Thatz 4 sure.. He is 1 of the best big men period. He deserves some title shots after he come back thru the ranks.. On Topic-- Petchy, do you need a moveset?

I have just started watching matches, around an hour or so of them at the minute, so feel free to send me your notes on the moveset too if you like to see if they're on the same wave length lol

Was always a fan of A-Train. Always seemed threatening. Having watched some of his stuff from Japan recently, it looks like he's improved in the ring as well. Very much looking forward to what they do with him, but with what they've been doing with certain wrestlers (Miz, Ziggler etc.), I wait with baited breath.

Awesome CAW too, Petchy. You will always have my respect for giving me the chance to use your Jericho CAWs. :)

TBH unless I put the mockers on it I dont why people give up so easily. Whether its just me most times of the day I am ok on the servers they are not perfect it could be way less people on it but its not that bad now. At worst kinda like how it was before the patch but touch better. Anyway each to there own. There are moments throughout the day where its fine and off course moments where its really bad but IMO I think its tad better then before I find more moments in the day where its fine than before

TBH unless I put the mockers on it I dont why people give up so easily. Whether its just me most times of the day I am ok on the servers they are not perfect it could be way less people on it but its not that bad now. At worst kinda like how it was before the patch but touch better. Anyway each to there own. There are moments throughout the day where its fine and off course moments where its really bad but IMO I think its tad better then before I find more moments in the day where its fine than before

I agree.

Archived