Official Diary Chat Thread

Scorpion™

:(
Just be active and we're fine.

Luke/Order is great at this and really tries to contribute to this forum. If everyone tries to duplicate him we'd all be one big happy family. Arguing over something so stupid is just that, stupid. I know I'm rather new here but I still try to help. Everyone should do the same

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:(
Just be active and we're fine.

Luke/Order is great at this and really tries to contribute to this forum. If everyone tries to duplicate him we'd all be one big happy family. Arguing over something so stupid is just that, stupid. I know I'm rather new here but I still try to help. Everyone should do the same

Exactly. I'm new to posting in this section but I'd give anybody help if they needed it.

You say you've been here for that time but you still dont comprehend what this forum is about, two new people know its about helping people on there diary, the keyword is helping, your attitude to this section is stupid, you think everyone likes Kane who gives you a comment? there seeing were you can take him and how you book him not if Kane is there favourite wrestler or not, Kane is one of my favourite wrestlers but I haven't commented, this forum doesn't start to grow when we have people like you taking replying or not because of your personal preference, a so called "original" would know that by now

"I know I'm rather new here but I still try to help"

"I'm new to posting in this section but I'd give anybody help if they needed it"

You say you've been here for that time but you still dont comprehend what this forum is about, two new people know its about helping people on there diary, the keyword is helping, your attitude to this section is stupid, you think everyone likes Kane who gives you a comment? there seeing were you can take him and how you book him not if Kane is there favourite wrestler or not, Kane is one of my favourite wrestlers but I haven't commented, this forum doesn't start to grow when we have people like you taking replying or not because of your personal preference, a so called "original" would know that by now

"I know I'm rather new here but I still try to help"

"I'm new to posting in this section but I'd give anybody help if they needed it"

Just let me do my thing. I can understand you wanting to help, but there are some things I disagree with. So let me do my thing and I'll let you do yours. If I like a diary then I will comment, but if I don't then I wont it's simple. I'm not arguing over this because as it's been pointed out it's stupid.

It is one's own personal choice as to whether they want to reply on someones diary or not and that will never change, arguments like this are not worth having as far as i am concerned. We have to accept that people cannot always be as active as we would like. The one golden rule in my opinion is you shouldn't write a diary for the replies, you should write it for the enjoyment you gain from it and the replies are the bonus.

Order ;)

It is one's own personal choice as to whether they want to reply on someones diary or not and that will never change, arguments like this are not worth having as far as i am concerned. We have to accept that people cannot always be as active as we would like. The one golden rule in my opinion is you shouldn't write a diary for the replies, you should write it for the enjoyment you gain from it and the replies are the bonus.

Order ;)

That's what I was getting at. If someone comments on my diary then great, thank you, but I shouldn't be expected to comment back every single time. If I like their diary I will.

Also I admit the replies in my Kane diary has kept me going slightly (anyone who writes more than 2 shows for diary must admit this a little bit) but I have found a diary I can stick with and that I have plenty ideas for.

People complain and say this will never be like it used to be yet do nothing

I go by if someone has read my last update, gave me a comment on how my booking is going and gave me pointers (spelling, punctuation, layout, etcetera) hell even a prediction, why can't I spend 5 minutes and give them a comment back helping them, commenting on someone's diary isn't a personal thing, why would it, its a comment on how they book, not the company or wrestler there booking about, fact is were all writing and trying to get better at writing, its not going to kill anyone if they return a reply as its 5 minutes, personal feelings shouldn't even come into this because this isn't real, this isn't a competition, if you didn't like the person then yeah I can understand but this is about people trying to get better writers, fact is this is about learning, if someone is getting comments and giving only a select few back I class that not as a personal thing but as a selfish thing

People are not writing diarys to get comments there writing there diarys to get better at booking a show or writing

This is one of a few places on this forum were people learn

I have said it once and i've said it a thousand times, this needs to be moved to a sub-topic of fun and games under Roleplaying, thats the only time this'll get activity up, if we can get everyone here to be on board with this hopefully it can be moved in the near future

Guys stop arguing. Haha. :lol:

Let's get back on topic.

I'd really like to give some praise to Perfect Insanity on his work with his Kane diary. It's wonderful, it's the first diary in a while that kept me on the edge of my seat.

I'm not arguing, debating sure ... but I'm just trying to defend my point! Si' knows what i'm like anyway hours have we spent online together. He knows I love him! ;)

And thank you, that does means a lot! Ziggler is one of my favourites too and it's nice to see a diary on him! So you also have my praise!

Let's get back on topic.

I'd really like to give some praise to Perfect Insanity on his work with his Kane diary. It's wonderful, it's the first diary in a while that kept me on the edge of my seat.

I'm not arguing, debating sure ... but I'm just trying to defend my point! Si' knows what i'm like anyway hours have we spent online together. He knows I love him! ;)

And thank you, that does means a lot! Ziggler is one of my favourites too and it's nice to see a diary on him! So you also have my praise!

Oh, not a cheap plug or anything, but I posted Mania last night ;)

Let's get back on topic.

Oh, not a cheap plug or anything, but I posted Mania last night ;)

Cheap plug? Dude you're allowed to do that! xD

After two days of not updating my Kane diary I have not abandoned it. I was pre-occupied all day yesterday, but I will put up an update later this evening. We are on the final RAW before the Over The Limit PPV.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived