Official Diary Chat Thread

Scorpion™

I don't know if there has been a topic made like this, I don't think there is. But let's use this to just talk about diaries on the board. We can save room by hyping our diaries and talking about our favorites, praise others, ask for help, give help, introduce your new diaries, etc.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll get this started..

I really like J-DK's TNA Empire. Sooo much can get through to the readers in such a small time. I'm really considering doing something similar bc I don't have much time on m

*My hands

• 2 weeks later...

All right, I understand how long I've been gone... but I can truly say I have missed this section more than anything here on CAWs. I've just has zero interest in writing a diary with everything I've got going on right now. As result, is hard to get motivated to read diaries and give you guys the type of feedback you deserve. Not saying that is "right" per se, but it is how I feel.

Right now I'm pondering a diary and a way to become a full-fledged member of the section again. I've got so many ideas kicking around the old brain bucket, but nothing that really grabs my fancy enough to commit.If I can find a topic worth sticking to I'm going to get at least three shows written before I post it. That at least makes it a non-"fly-by-night" diary for the time being.

Its hard, though. I thought about wanting to see who would do a joint, but I'm too busy to be very realiable. All in all, I'll just take my time and do this the right way. Hope you all are doing well.

Been planning my Kane singles diary for a while and have several months all ready to write up. I know I don't stick to diaries, but I have a lot of rivalries, alliances & plot ideas that I wan't to do!

Great to see you here Rhyno, we missed you!

I'm gonna get to reviewing later today or tomorrow (Easter dinner with family).

I'm going to keep my TNA diary updated as much as possible but I have a big new split with Scorpion about to start. By the way, its gonna be great.

:) Thanks. Even if there's only a handful of active members as long as we all work at it, we could rebuild this board. it's ours to kill or save.

This board hasn't been that active for number of months now. Time and time again people have tried to 'save it' but this is as active as it's going to be now. There is a handful of active members on here and we're like a community!

Just a heads up to those that may be thinking that im leaving my Sabin diary to die before I make a new one, im not just haven't had the time to do a 5/6 hour writing session to do the PPV results as they are long arsed lol might be either friday or the next monday anyway I have time to do a few diary posts, so I know all the active people mostly post here so if you want a comment just say on here, I do expect a comment in return

Just a heads up to those that may be thinking that im leaving my Sabin diary to die before I make a new one, im not just haven't had the time to do a 5/6 hour writing session to do the PPV results as they are long arsed lol might be either friday or the next monday anyway I have time to do a few diary posts, so I know all the active people mostly post here so if you want a comment just say on here, I do expect a comment in return

I don't like Sabin so I have no interest in checking out your diary, but what if I wanted a comment?

I'll return a reply if you wanna leave one on my Ziggler diary?

The Reply for Reply shit needs to stop. Writing diaries for comments shouldn't be the sole reason to write a diary. Asking people for comments is ridiculous, if someone doesn't like your diary they're not going to comment, but if someone does like it then they will. You should be writing because you enjoy it.

Hello all. I finally started up my diary titled "IWA Mid West: This is HARDCORE!" The diary will be about my custom promotion and features a roster of mainly original wrestlers, with some known superstars. It combines the aspects of hardcore being violent and working hard. If you care to check it out, click the link in my signature or look for it in the diary section. In a few days I'll have the first episode of the TV program up.

Well Jak obviously you wouldn't get one, I wouldn't comment on someone who won't give one back why should I? do I like the ton off WWE diarys here, no but if someone comments i'll return the favour out of common courtesy, it could be a diary on a company and wrestlers I have no clue with most in Mexico or Japan and i'll comment on there booking and writing not if I don't like a company or wrestler/s

Jak you obviously don't understand what this forum is about, its about helping people showcase there booking and get constructive feedback in the process, I mean you do a diary it dies two weeks later then you make a new one, your other diarys barely got 5 posts then suddenly your Kane one gets intrest and a few comments and you stick with it "Writing diaries for comments shouldn't be the sole reason to write a diary" looking abit hypocritical and just a heads up I mainly only have Order reply to my diary so if your chucking that post my way your solely mistaken, its not about getting comments its about getting feedback, its not a popularity contest, hate a company or like a company its about helping people, your making out that its something other then helping people, wow you must think Order is the devil then

Scorpion. - I will give your diary feedback tomorrow, its to late to read now (12:40)

Well Jak obviously you wouldn't get one, I wouldn't comment on someone who won't give one back why should I? do I like the ton off WWE diarys here, no but if someone comments i'll return the favour out of common courtesy, it could be a diary on a company and wrestlers I have no clue with most in Mexico or Japan and i'll comment on there booking and writing not if I don't like a company or wrestler/s

Jak you obviously don't understand what this forum is about, its about helping people showcase there booking and get constructive feedback in the process, I mean you do a diary it dies two weeks later then you make a new one, your other diarys barely got 5 posts then suddenly your Kane one gets intrest and a few comments and you stick with it "Writing diaries for comments shouldn't be the sole reason to write a diary" looking abit hypocritical and just a heads up I mainly only have Order reply to my diary so if your chucking that post my way your solely mistaken, its not about getting comments its about getting feedback, its not a popularity contest, hate a company or like a company its about helping people, your making out that its something other then helping people, wow you must think Order is the devil then

Scorpion. - I will give your diary feedback tomorrow, its to late to read now (12:40)

I found a diary that I felt that I could stick with, the others were either too much or I didn't have any ideas for them so sue me.

And why must I think Luke/Order is the devil? Where the fu*k did that come from? The guy's awesome and I respect him for commenting on a shit load of diaries, but he can do what he likes and so can I. I don't have to comment on every diary just for the sole purpose of giving feedback, If I don't like the diary i'm not going to read it or follow it.

Seriously i've been in this section for almost 3 years now, i've been apart of it for a long time. When it was fully active, when a lot of other members moved to another site and now when there's not many left. I KNOW what this is about. So saying I "obviously" don't is pathetic. So yeah maybe it is courteous to comment back on someones diary, but if they comment on mine then they obviously like the idea of it, I may not like their diary so i'm not going to comment. It's simple.

Archived