*UPDATED 20/07/12* BHANGRA_MANs /Shocks Nash and BHANGRA MANs/ Carpediem Bulldog - NASH ATTIRES by SHOCK .*.NASH NOW ON LIVE*.Bulldog on LIVE already

BHANGRA_MAN

Nash Now uploaded on Live. I couldnt get all the credits in but dre and dr vries did help on wolfpac logo and tassles respectively and rewmac on his moveset for Kevin Nash

Tags: bhangra22man

shock800

kevin nash

===============

===============

Tatoos now added By Shock.Upload soon perhaps within the next 4-5 days

===============

===============

Shock has completed the attires. Just tatoos, upload soon-ish. Thanks again Shock. Its all down to Shock if he has time for another slot

===============

===============

Shock has nearly finished his Nash attires and this be uploaded soon. Hope the attires are liked by Shock. He has come good everyone and hope this is still welcomed. It be uploaded soon. Cheers Shock

Also big thumbs to Dr Vries for the tassles base that Shock Used for his PTs. They are excellent Dr Vries and Shock

Other big Credits: dre41 for the nwo and wolfpack logo (CC)

===============

===============

Bulldog is uploaded to Live. Credit to Carpediem and kid something for the renders/moveset

Tags are

BHANGRA22MAN

CARPEDIEM

===============

===============

Sorry for the huge delay on this but I did loose my mum in these past 6 weeks.There is a Medical court case first before anything else and that is pending late July and everything is pointing to a serious of mess ups by surgeons/doctors.

I thought I do a abit of cawing apart from my normal stuff to deviate my mind. Big Thanks to Carpe-Diem for doing the Bulldog attires. Our first official collab

and hopefully with Dr Vries textures Nash will be done soon as well.

Bulldog upload anytime latest Monday evening

Attires for Bulldog as follows

Attires by CarpeDiem:

1.) Red & Blue (small trunks) attire w/ Hart Foundation entrance Jacket

2.) WCW SuperBrawl VII attire w/ Sequined British Flag entrance Cape

3.) Summerslam 1992

4.) Wrestlemania III Tag Team attire w/ Sequined British Flag entrance vest

===============

===============

Thanks to Spinebuster, Shock, Wolfie, Fozzy for feedback. Attires will follow. Just wanted to make sure the faces are nearly done or get done after feedback.

I wanted an alternate Nash to go with mine/ Wolfies Hogan. Doubt I will make Hall and for other members of hart foundation not sure yet. I made Bulldog as hes not a caw often made. Hope all is liked

British Bulldog

Ignore the mouth open that is one of the animations in game as in other animations the mouth is closed

Attire pics:

CArpediem_BD2.jpg

Carpediem_BD.jpg

Carpediem_BD3.jpg

2mq9uh1.png

Kevin Nash

2d1spcw.png

SHOCKS NASH ATTIRES

faceby.jpg

UPDATED AGAIN 3/07/2012

attire 1 (starcade 98)

attire1.jpg

attre 2 (wolfpack)

attire2c.jpg

attire 3 (red outsiders)

attire3x.jpg

attire 4 (fall brawl 20000

attire4.jpg

Tatoos Now Added 07/07/2012

nashtattoos.jpg

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the comments and

Cheers Petchy. I Only did the beard part textured on Nash and your are right its mainly convert with heavy tweaks as you can see the nose profile is fixed ;). Unfortunately I couldnt find any good texture ..the WWE12 texture adds very little even after mods and couldnt manage any other good texture on it. On bulldog it is textured but the texture was heavily modded in Photoshop. If you find anything on Nash am open to try it out texture wise or if you make one no problem either way. On bulldog any major suggestions as you said good start? As I want to get it near final or I thought it was near final anyway. Been working on it for a while now so need tweaks/ suggestions if you have any.right now will be appreciated before I focus on attires

Davey looks pretty awesome already, I can see that this will turn into something great.

Maybe reduce the nostril width just a little bit.

tve74574199610201877.png

It's not easy to find pictures of him where he isn't smiling or frowning so it's a little difficult to get a real look at his "neutra statel" nose.

Archived