CAWs In WWE Universe

Ebil

Hey, I recently edited Smackdown on my WWE Universe to a show featuring only my Original CAWs. However, only after the first week, the game decided to suddenly put John Cena and John Morrison in the main Event, despite them being on RAW (Btw, they aren't champions)

Is there anyway to avoid superstars appearing from other shows? It seems to happen alot.

Also, sorry if this is in the wrong section of the forums.

IF it isn't a 'remarkable' match, try editing it to something different. Sometimes the computer booking thinks the CAWs aren't important enough to book entirely on one show. If you have a chance to edit the 'wrong' matches, you might be able to sort out the problems and have the computer book things correctly eventually.

I think its cool that RAW guys go to smackdown and vice versa. Since there arent "real" supershows, it's cool to see its making different branded matches. My only problem is when Free Agents and TNA people invade my match cards. -_-

Here is a fix for you.

The game calls for at least 15 superstars on the roster. If you have 15, chances are only 8 - 10 of them will be booked. The trick is to have 18 - 20 on the roster. Granted, a few of them will not be used, or booked in remarkable matches unless you force the situation, but it will present superstars from showing up.

Archived