Rey Mysterio returns April 1st to face Del Rio?

FouadtjuhMaster

In an interview, Rey Mysterio said that he was planning to return at WM28 to get his revanche at Alberto Del Rio.

The last time we saw Rey Mysterio in the WWE was at the Slammy Awards, but in a YouTube video he said that his return will be 1 week before WM28, or at WM28

I am almost certain that Rey and Del Rio are the last 2 members of the respective teams for the General Manager match at WrestleMania.

The A(ce)-Team has all of their members already. At least I think he does.

I Think he has one more space left, It's a 6 vs 6 Match and he has Henry, Christian, Otunga, Swagger & Dolph.. i think that is all so yeah if i'm correct then there is one space left, but that could very well be for The Miz.

I am almost certain that Rey and Del Rio are the last 2 members of the respective teams for the General Manager match at WrestleMania.

I Think he has one more space left, It's a 6 vs 6 Match and he has Henry, Christian, Otunga, Swagger & Dolph.. i think that is all so yeah if i'm correct then there is one space left, but that could very well be for The Miz.

I doubt it. If Miz is going to be in the tag match, it would be on Team Teddy just to show how desperate he is to be on the WM card.

i dont like the current Rey Mysterio. he's turning old&fat. he's no longer as fast as he used to be. and for me, its just boring seeing a 30-something fat short luchador who doesnt wrestle as good as he used to be. i used to be a fan during his ECW,WCW,and early WWE era. but after his knee injury by Chavo, i dont find him interesting anymore.

I miss Rey.

Me too.

I don't like Rey Mysterio... He is a great preformer and all, I just don't care for him... he bores me.

Don't tell me you find Del Rio entertaining after saying that.

i dont like the current Rey Mysterio. he's turning old&fat. he's no longer as fast as he used to be. and for me, its just boring seeing a 30-something fat short luchador who doesnt wrestle as good as he used to be. i used to be a fan during his ECW,WCW,and early WWE era. but after his knee injury by Chavo, i dont find him interesting anymore.

He ain't fat.

I doubt it. If Miz is going to be in the tag match, it would be on Team Teddy just to show how desperate he is to be on the WM card.

Didn't they wanted to turn him face for quite some time ? Maybe he will go to SD then... Mh... That's actually not likely I suppose, especially if Teddy wins Miz wouldn't have to go there.

I actually agree with some of the negative comments being put across towards Rey Mysterio. I used to be a huge fan of his, but I believe there is only so much you can do with him. The whole "ultimate underdog" got boring for me after years of using it. There isn't really much more he can do to be honest. The sooner he retires the better.

Eh, I'd rather he return after Mania, tbh. Same goes for del Rio. No point pushing them onto a card they didn't help build.

Actually I don' t agree. They rivalry is preety long, plus Rey is a biiig star in WWE, awesome high flyer (of course he lost some potential in last few years, but still...) and it would make sense to put them in for a fight.

Look at WM28 match card... Randy Orton vs Kane. Yeah, like this match was well built :rolleyes: .

Eh, I'd rather he return after Mania, tbh. Same goes for del Rio. No point pushing them onto a card they didn't help build.

Actually I don' t agree. They rivalry is preety long, plus Rey is a biiig star in WWE, awesome high flyer (of course he lost some potential in last few years, but still...) and it would make sense to put them in for a fight.

Look at WM28 match card... Randy Orton vs Kane. Yeah, like this match was well built :rolleyes: .

That rivalry has been on and off since Rio's debut and has gotten really stale. I say have them return in the weeks after Mania to set up separate stories. I'd rather see guys like Justin Gabriel and Drew McIntyre, who would make sense storyline wise, to make the two teams. Rio would sorta make sense, but Rey has nothing to do with the GM story.

And I never said the rest of the card has build, because like you pointed out, not all of it does. I just said there should be.

That rivalry has been on and off since Rio's debut and has gotten really stale. I say have them return in the weeks after Mania to set up separate stories. I'd rather see guys like Justin Gabriel and Drew McIntyre, who would make sense storyline wise, to make the two teams. Rio would sorta make sense, but Rey has nothing to do with the GM story.

And I never said the rest of the card has build, because like you pointed out, not all of it does. I just said there should be.

Team Teddy really needs some star power and Rey can add to it.

Archived