Simple Question: Will You Be Buying WWE '13?

MrBrightside1189

Will You Buy WWE '13?  

183 members have voted

1. 1. Will You Be Purchasing WWE '13?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • Don't know.

I haven't bought a WWE game since SVR 2010. Almost came back with 12, but I don't think I can resist the Attitude Era stuff in 13

Not to sound repetitive because I say it every year someone says this but;

why in the blue hell are you here then?

Even if you don't buy the games, this is pretty good place to get quick news and thoughts on the games. No reason you can't take part in the community if you don't always buy them so long as you aren't trolling. There are people here who have bought the games and are way more negative.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't bought a WWE game since SVR 2010. Almost came back with 12, but I don't think I can resist the Attitude Era stuff in 13

cuz... I'm interested in WWE 13. duh. didn't I just say that?

cuz... I'm interested in WWE 13. duh. didn't I just say that?

Sorry, I though it read "Almost came back with 12, but I can resist the attitude era stuff in 13".

Yeah i will be getting WWE 13. I didn't care about the online play or anything of the sort. I mostly play wrestling games for the story and just to have fun with friends. I don't see the point of playing online since the only thing you will truly have is bragging rights. I love having my friends over and playing the game for the titles and stuff like that. I still do that with No Mercy, 2010, 2011, and now WWE 12.

Plus i loved Universe mode in 2011 and WWE 12 (though WWE 12 i can understand how they messed up there sheesh if the Road Warriors and Demolotion appear one more time!! lol) but WWE 13 looks interesting and i can't wait to see what they do with the game especially with Legends/Attitude era people being in it.

Archived