Simple Question: Will You Be Buying WWE '13?

MrBrightside1189

Will You Buy WWE '13?  

183 members have voted

1. 1. Will You Be Purchasing WWE '13?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • Don't know.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With out a doubt. '12 was a great game, but it had some glitches. Gameplay, feature and roster wise this was an amazing game. THQ gets dealt some bad cards every once in a while, but I think any reasonable person can see the legit efforts they made this year. Plus, wrestling fans as a whole we are some of the most critical fans. Just look at any forum and you'll see it. Rant over, I'll buy the game regardless but I'm hoping they can have a roster as stacked as this years. If they build on the gameplay they've established this year and address the issues that bothered fans this year then I think they can produce a wonderful game.

Cory..... Is that you?

Pretty early to ask this question But for me personally yeah I will on day 1,The fact that it's a wrestling game and I overall still enjoy WWE'12 anyway has my attention,I sure agree with many that it still needs TONS of work and I have my own big wishlist But yeah I'm still interested!!!

• 3 weeks later...

I voted not sure.....my personal tastes lie with the creations and Universe mode. If not much is done to either of those, then I won't have a reason to buy it. If there are significant upgrades, then I'll probably make a mental list of everything they could have misprogrammed and then look for it either here on the boards or rent it myself to see. Most of the problems can't be found just from playing the game casually for a couple days, there are very specific things that start to nag at you later on.

I vote 'Don't Know' because it all depends on one thing for me. I swore that I would not buy WWE 13 no matter what if THQ does not properly fix the servers on both 12 & 13. If they can somehow pull their collective heads out of their rear-ends & manage that, I'll pay up.

I'm in the don't know category too. I've bought every game within the first few days of release since the series began, but i honestly think i'll be waiting for a price drop this year, if anything. That's mainly because i dont believe the next game will improve significantly in any way. AND because i am enjoying the CAW mode in wwe 12 thanks to a certain program or 2, whereas i have the feeling this years instalment will be pretty much bulletproof (to retail xbox owners at least). If im proved wrong on either of my theories then i may be swayed...time will tell i guess.

Depends on how many of this year's problems will be fixed and how appealing the new features are to me. I wouldn't call it a sure thing that I'd buy it. Has a lot to do with the roster, too.

Not sure if I've answered this thread or not yet...

I keep telling myself ''Create A Belt or bust''. But we'll see what the supposedly revamped CAW Mode brings.

It is supposed to have a re-vamped CAW mode, right? I haven't just made that up out of thin air, have I?

Only thing we know about CAW mode is that there are 64 layers on PS3, nothing else announced about it.

• 1 month later...

i'm getting it, the roster isn't a make or break for me...for me its the gameplay and the features and aside from some here and there tweaks needed for the gameplay i was satisfied with wwe12 of course the online def needs to be fixed but i'm content.

Yes because the only real problems with '12 were things I never really personally dealt with(RTWM, Online) so i'm more than likely to buy it if they improve on that and general gameplay.

By reading a recent article which they basically that it will take them years to get where they want to be at it. Basically admitted that WWE12 was the "beginning" tells me that they will still have issues with WWE 13. They promise to improve the game from where they screwed up on WWE12...........That's a load a shit! WWE 13 shouldn't be a patched version of WWE12. They should be working on something new rather than fixing what they screwed up. I might wait for the price drop if they're lucky. I'd rather wait for WWE15 instead.

Archived