Archer's Jeff Hardy CAW 04/02. Slot 3 Uploaded to CC

Archer

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wolfgang posted some pics of the tatoos you are missing so you can make a TNA slot 4 or modify slot 2. How's your Mr. Anderson coming along?

yeah. let me see what i can do with it. the challenge is to blend it along with his other tattoos.

i haven't made any progress yet on mr. anderson. i spent the past 2 days to finish this 3rd slot.

for best quality, i always use 256x256 just for the face.

the only instance i used 2x128 pt is on the half face paint attire. you can compare the quality.

Yeah. I've noticed I have to do some serious chopping to get 128s to work, but I can't imagine getting all of Jeff's tattoos into 2 256s, since there's going to now be what-- both sides of the neck (one), the back/side (maybe one, possibly two), the right arm (one, at least), the back (one). Is there a tat on his left arm?

Then his hands.

So much tat work.

Once I get my shannon moore PTs back I can let you know if it seems viable to piece together the 128s. And if my method on Shannon worked, I'll draw this big ol' dragon for you if you'd like.

sorry, i mean 4x128 pt just for the face for best quality.

for tna attires.

2 pt for the neck

1 for the right hand

1 pt for the armband

1 for the zipper

1 for shirt/another neck tattoo

in case i will upload the facepaint textures, it will be in 256x256. just chop it off.

sorry, i mean 4x128 pt just for the face for best quality.

for tna attires.

2 pt for the neck

1 for the right hand

1 pt for the armband

1 for the zipper

1 for shirt/another neck tattoo

in case i will upload the facepaint textures, it will be in 256x256. just chop it off.

So if you went shirtless (sounds so dirty), you'd still need 4 for the face, 2 for the neck, 1 for the right hand and the lower part of the right arm. So that's seven. With no armband to show the tat, that'd give you 1 for the rest of the right arm and two for the torso.

That seems doable.

Could be pretty sweet looking when it's all done, too.

We desperately need more PTs per CaW next year, though. I keep running out on some of my projects.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived