Archer's Jeff Hardy CAW 04/02. Slot 3 Uploaded to CC

Archer

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, I made a last minute change.. I'm going to move the blue attire for Slot 3. I just received 2 facepaints from DrVries from WWE Era. So slot 3 will probably be mixed (WWE & TNA).

Here are the final TNA attires.

CAW__0001-1.png

CAW__0000-1.png

CAW__0003-1.png

CAW__0002-1.png

If everything goes well, it should be up on CC by weekend.

Ok, I made a last minute change.. I'm going to move the blue attire for Slot 3. I just received 2 facepaints from DrVries from WWE Era. So slot 3 will probably be mixed (WWE & TNA).

Here are the final TNA attires.

CAW__0001-1.png

CAW__0000-1.png

CAW__0003-1.png

CAW__0002-1.png

If everything goes well, it should be up on CC by weekend.

Is this TNA Slot going to have 4 attires and did you include all his current tattoos? I hope he has the tattoo on the back of his neck ( the hardy logo)

Is this TNA Slot going to have 4 attires and did you include all his current tattoos? I hope he has the tattoo on the back of his neck ( the hardy logo)

i decided to replace the blue attire with the green one. the other 2 slots are half-facepaint and no facepaint.

i'm planning to do a shirtless hardy in the future, but i need to plan how to manage my PT.

Do you have any spare layers for Entrance shirts? Acid's got some great textures online for the Pop Art-style shirt that goes with Slot 2, Attire 1. Attire 3 would probably look good with the "Bloodline" shirt he wore back in early 2011, and there's a new shirt called "Abstraction" for the green one :)

All Uploaded for Archer, I decided to help Archer. Both rock and Jeff are up. I found them afterwards so I know they are there, they are under my Live username bhangra22man

Tags are for jeff:

JEFF HARDY, ARCHER

For rock the tags are:

THE ROCK, ARCHER

PS let me know if uploads were successful etc. thanks again Archer saves me time going through thousands of Jeff on CC. BTW Rocks great in game

All Uploaded for Archer, I decided to help Archer. Both rock and Jeff are up. I found them afterwards so I know they are there, they are under my Live username bhangra22man

Tags are for jeff:

JEFF HARDY, ARCHER

For rock the tags are:

THE ROCK, ARCHER

PS let me know if uploads were successful etc. thanks again Archer saves me time going through thousands of Jeff on CC. BTW Rocks great in game

Thanks, Bhangra.. I really appreciate you doing this.

Glad you like it.

Archived