Crippler Crossface Chris Benoit | 3 ATTIRES POSTED! | UPLOAD TO CC? [02.04.12]

identicalgamers

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks a lot better , it's a shame you couldn't have worked with the texture but oh well. You should do his WMXX attire.

chrisbenoit004ic6.jpg

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/000/388/342/HBKvs.HHHvs.Benoit_display_image.jpg?1284123424

chrisbenoiteddieguerrerko7.jpg

Ok will do! Thanks very much for the images!! :D

A lot better.

Looks like a cross between Barons, Petchy's and my Benoit.

Thanks for the comment Dr Vries! I honestly didn't know you had a Benoit, let me tell you it's much better than mine! :)

texture is terrible...makes it look rough and monkey like. Like mentioned, I wouldn't use that one on the whole face

wrong teeth...he had a gap, not a mouth full of missing teeth

head is too elongated.

nose is too wide

eyes are too high

wrong main hair to use IMO.

lip shaping is really off and puckered looking

mouth is too low

overall head shape is not right (jaw, cheek, etc)

eyes don't look like his (he has very noticable eyelids, and they don't touch the eyebrows)

I could go all day....it's bad.

I thinl anyone that's anyone already copped Petchy's Benoit that is pretty much the IGM standard.

Sorry mate, like the enthusiasm but this is going nowhere. Not quite the standard we've been used to this term.

texture is terrible...makes it look rough and monkey like. Like mentioned, I wouldn't use that one on the whole face

wrong teeth...he had a gap, not a mouth full of missing teeth

head is too elongated.

nose is too wide

eyes are too high

wrong main hair to use IMO.

lip shaping is really off and puckered looking

mouth is too low

overall head shape is not right (jaw, cheek, etc)

eyes don't look like his (he has very noticable eyelids, and they don't touch the eyebrows)

I could go all day....it's bad.

I thinl anyone that's anyone already copped Petchy's Benoit that is pretty much the IGM standard.

Sorry mate, like the enthusiasm but this is going nowhere. Not quite the standard we've been used to this term.

I understand that, however, you have to give other people a chance and not always rely on the top CAW creators otherwise there would be no point in other people making CAWS they favour.

It's an improvement to the old face. But still doesn't look quite like Benoit, The lips are REALLY off, and Benoit never had that puckered up look this CAW has. Something about the eyes seem very weird to me, the angling to be more specific.

Archived