Crippler Crossface Chris Benoit | 3 ATTIRES POSTED! | UPLOAD TO CC? [02.04.12]

identicalgamers

After 2 years, we are finally back! We are here to bring you our homemade CAWs and we really hope that you like them. Please tell us whether we should continue with this project and we'll be very grateful if you could post Chris Benoit's attire references, thanks!

Chris Benoit's Face UPDATE [25.03.12] (Made By identicalgamers) :benoit:

dbial2.png

Chris Benoit's Wrestlemania 20 Attire [23.03.12] (Made By identicalgamers)

2mzgqdx.png

Chris Benoit's 4REAL Attire [30.03.12] (Made By identicalgamers)

242heoi.png

Chris Benoit's WWF Attire [02.04.12] (Made By identicalgamers)

2j64vbn.png

"Old Chris Benoit Face [20.03.12]

2mqnald.png

"Old" Chris Benoit Face [19.03.12]

14wvipu.png

Any comments and criticism is welcome! :rock:

Please comment whether this is an improvement???

Thanks!!!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After 2 years, we are finally back! We are here to bring you our homemade CAWs and we really hope that you like them. Please tell us whether we should continue with this project and we'll be very grateful if you could post Chris Benoit's attire references, thanks!

Please do not. Also who's "we"?

Please do not. Also who's "we"?

We are twins, that's why.

It's ok getting criticism but please be specific!!!!!!!!!! :scsa:

texture is terrible...makes it look rough and monkey like. Like mentioned, I wouldn't use that one on the whole face

wrong teeth...he had a gap, not a mouth full of missing teeth

head is too elongated.

nose is too wide

eyes are too high

wrong main hair to use IMO.

lip shaping is really off and puckered looking

mouth is too low

overall head shape is not right (jaw, cheek, etc)

eyes don't look like his (he has very noticable eyelids, and they don't touch the eyebrows)

I could go all day....it's bad.

I really dislike making negative, di*kish comments as there are more than enough people here that are expert at that but have you put any time or effort into this at all and can you really see ANY resemblance to benoit? If you havent already downloaded it, i would highly recommend looking at petchys...see if thats more to your liking. If you still wanna go ahead with this at least his will hopefully inspire you to be more accurate with regards to morphing...etc. Texture wise maybe try fading the whole thing, moreso the outer edges of the texture so you'll be able to blend it better.

I can't really offer any spot-on advice; no offense meant, but this is just bad. I'd link you some reference pictures, but apparently hot-linking is a terrible crime and I don't want to go through the trouble of downloading and re-upping shots of Benoit's face. But my advice, as someone who has been trying to get better at this: 1) google Benoit and get all the pics of his face you can handle (try to pick an era, probably...though Chris didn't change much, other than his hair) 2) look at them very carefully 3) set up so you can see the pictures and your TV while you CaW.

Apparently that's a Benoit texture on the face? Otherwise... and again, not to offend... nothing is right. The face shape is wrong. The eyes are wrong. The nose is wrong. The teeth are wrong. The basic shaping is just all incorrect for Benoit. His head is sort of short/wide, his neck is thick. This looks like a football shaped head on a skinny neck.

I have remade Chris Benoit according to all suggestions being made! Please tell me whether the improvement is good as I spent real quality time on this! Also, please post some attire reference pictures as I really need some! THANKS! :D

JUST POST THE REFERENCES ON THIS TOPIC, THANKS!

Archived