Various Indy Wrestlers

Astro Zombie

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They'll be uploaded when I get the proper textures for them. I'm going to try to upload as many of these as I can in one go. Bobby gave me the code, so I'm just waiting until I can get the paint tools done/fixed and apply everything and upload. Gargano may or may not cause me trouble because he may or may not have the Batista Bite as a finisher. Depending on how life is, and how motivated I am to get these done, it could be 1-3 weeks. Formulas will come after that

Anyways, here's what I whipped up for Gargano's zombie kickpads. Not the greatest, but it's good enough for me

ad1y0.png

Yes. i'm going to try to upload all of them. The only one that may cause problems is Gargano. Like I said he may have DLC moves on him. Chuck Taylor (not previewed) may also cause problems because I used fufu's Chuck and re-made the face and attires (I really liked the grenade attire he made, and was too lazy to re-create it myself. Chuck may just remain un-uploaded. We'll see)

Updated Kiyoshi face

Untitled207.png

I have most of the logos I need. Right now i'm basically just making sure there's nothing else I need, and I'll finally get some major progress on finishing these. With that being said, if anyone has a decent quality picture of the World-1 Logo (The original World-1 Diamond logo, not the new World-1 International logo), it would be great if you could post it. I had one at one point but it's gone apparently

they could be up next weekend. Chimera is already up if I remember correctly. But it all depends on how quick I can get the logos done, converted, and applied and how long it takes to do movesets. If not by this weekend than probably by the weekend after. Well at least most of the current CAWs in the topic.

I have Pac and Ricochet's W1 attires done in terms of logos. I need pictures of Doi's, Yoshino's and Swann's. Although I'm not sure if I'll finish Swann. I was really only making him to complete Ronin but they've broken up now so I'm not sure what I'll do. And plus his moveset would be hard to recreate

Archived