Various Indy Wrestlers

Astro Zombie

Hi. So...uhh yeah, I've been working on these lately.

Josh Prohibition

JoshProhibition.jpg

Josh Prohibition Formula:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmNzfckTnFY

Matt Cross

MattCross.jpg

Krimson

Krimson.jpg

Johnny Gargano

JohnnyGargano.jpg

-- I REALLY like this one. I showed Johnny on twitter and he liked it as well. Just waiting on pictures from the Evolve show so I can see the kickpads for the zombie attire, and find a fourth attire to make. It'll likely be a FIST attire, unless the Ronin split affects them in Chikara too. (I doubt it will but who knows)

PAC

Pac.jpgFace is Ruaidri's from SvR2011

Chimera/Ricardo Rodriguez

Chimera.jpg

Bestia 666

Bestia666.jpg

-- This likely will never be finished. Made it on a day I had nothing to do just to see if I could do it. I guess if there's enough interest I could try to finish it

Kiyoshi

Kiyoshi.jpg

-- Having a lot of trouble with this guy. For a guy who spent a few years in the #2 company, there's surprisingly few refs of him. Really not liking this one. Face paint looks dull and undetailed, but I don't know how to fix it, and it's a bitch to make asians in the game

Sami Callihan

SamiCallihan.jpg

Thumbtack Jack

ThumbtackJack.jpg

I have a lot more to show, I just don't have them capped atm

I don't have Live anymore, so these won't be uploaded. I still have access to Live, I just don't have Gold. If anyone would like to donate any extra 48 hour trials and/or information on when the next free gold weekend is, I could upload these.

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Here's an early shot of Ricochet. Mostly just showing how i'm doing the hair/tattoo.

Ricochet.jpg

I've seen a lot of pictures of the tattoo but nothing good/clear/big enough to make a texture/provide for good refs to make with the in-game tool so this is likely as good as it'll get.

Attires i'm doing are his Blood Warriors tights, red/black from the match he had at EVOLVE 10, his blue/black trunks that he wore when he first joined Blood Warriors, and his World-1 attire

Archived