Saturday Night Slam Masters Returns!

y2slim620

I know I posted before a couple of possible stories I was planning on making, but seeing as I don't have the time to make several CAWs and can't upload downloaded content (lamest thing ever), I figured I'd bring back an old classic...

For those of you too young to remember Saturday Night Slam Masters, check it out:

http://hg101.kontek.net/slammasters/slammasters.htm

I created a 6-month storyline that involves all 10 wrestlers from the original game. Including Victor Ortega. You'll get a chance to play as every single character as I've gone in-depth with these storylines...

Also, surprise video game wrestling characters from the world of Capcom will also be making appearances, such as Zangief and El Fuerte.

And a few surprise "outsiders" down the road from Tekken and Virtua Fighter. If your'e familiar with their wrestling characters, then you'll know who I'm talking about.

Month 1 will be released this Saturday 3/17/12 if all goes well with the damn WWE '12 servers.

Look for "CWA Slam Masters #1" and please rate it. If you're unable to find it you can look for it under my PSN tag, y2slim620.

Thanks!

I know I posted before a couple of possible stories I was planning on making, but seeing as I don't have the time to make several CAWs and can't upload downloaded content (lamest thing ever), I figured I'd bring back an old classic...

For those of you too young to remember Saturday Night Slam Masters, check it out:

http://hg101.kontek....slammasters.htm

I created a 6-month storyline that involves all 10 wrestlers from the original game. Including Victor Ortega. You'll get a chance to play as every single character as I've gone in-depth with these storylines...

Also, surprise video game wrestling characters from the world of Capcom will also be making appearances, such as Zangief and El Fuerte.

And a few surprise "outsiders" down the road from Tekken and Virtua Fighter. If your'e familiar with their wrestling characters, then you'll know who I'm talking about.

Month 1 will be released this Saturday 3/17/12 if all goes well with the damn WWE '12 servers.

Look for "CWA Slam Masters #1" and please rate it. If you're unable to find it you can look for it under my PSN tag, y2slim620.

Thanks!

F'N Cool man!!!

Sorry Angelus 213, I only have a PS3.

And Monarch, glad you enjoyed it, hopefully you'll keep downloading the rest of the series. I'll definitely upload those CAWs this week. Hopefully by tonight. Was always planning to, but never got around to it.

BTW, do you guys know if there's a limit as to how many stories/caws/etc. you can upload? Because when I uploaded this story it made it seem like there was only one slot available or something... maybe I misread it, but if you guys can let me know that'd be great. I've been waiting to upload part 2 of Slam Masters (which I'll probably do by next week).

thats fine I blame THQ FOR not having a joint erver where CC & Multiplayer could be played with PS3 & 360 not restricted with the same systems. Aren't there some games out there where the ps3 or 360 owner of the gae could play with the owner of th4 pc version and vice versa.

Anyway still awesome trailer and it looks like an awesome story.

the uploading thing I have no idea. Since I have only uploaded 1 caw

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

2nd part is finally up. CWA Slam Masters #2...

Victor Ortega is back to reclaim his championship title... Mike Haggar(er) moves on from his championship loss to focus on his U.S. Title... There's dissension within the Hyper Cannons... and Zangief makes his debut!

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

@Monarch98

Not sure man. Still haven't bought the game. Making those guys took forever, plus I thought they kinda sucked, but thanks for liking them. I never finished the series in WWE 12 and was building it towards Wrestelamania with an invasion type of angle using wrestlers from other video games:

King - Tekken

Wolf Hawkfield - Virtua Fighter

Max Thunder - Streets of Rage

Maybe I should just use this angle going into WWE 13. Will definitely look into it.

However, do expect some storylines from me regarding "What If' scenarios during the early 90's of the WWF. Especially now that we can use other people's creations.

Archived