From The Motor City.... Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin! [also with newer pics of Kane]

GenocidalTendencies

Well here I am again I figured I wouldn't be CAWing again for the rest of the year or at least posting anything well here it is. Since Shock_800 discontinued his I figured I'd try my hand at it. They're overall not as hard as I thought I just have to get some good attire refs.

There's going to be this attire and the TNA iMPACT video game attires so far. If anyone wants to help me fill the last two slots that'd be super. I cannot make any short trunks attires for Sabin on this slot as I increased his thigh width for the shorts to look right and short trunks make his legs look horribly fat.

I no longer use screenshots or renders so don't ask for them please. The pictures look crappy on my new HDTV for some reason. They look great IMO these are still WIP.

I need movesets for both of these, I made my own but I'd rather have someone better than me make them like The Knight or Beast And The Harlot. The current way things look are Sabin's finishers are both Cradle Shock and sigs are Fishermans Suplex 3 (Fisherman Buster) and Chuck Palumbos flapjack esque finisher to replace his rolling DDT and Shelley has Celtic Cross 2 and Sliced Bread #2 as finishers and Double foot stomp and Spin Fisherman Suplex 2. They both have comebacks, one has Bryans and the other has Morrison. Just wondering how that checks out.

Facially these both look rather good to me but Sabin is hard to get but I think I'm close.

First here's my very first attempt at the beginning of the year at Alex Shelley

AlexshelleyOld.png

I used template 5/6 as I figured it'd work better but I deleted that one and saved the formula then tweaked it on template 1.

Newer, please disregard the mass amounts of shine.

NewAlexShelleyFace.png

An idea of the Attire itself

pose.png

AllexshelleyTights.png

AlexShelleyAttire.png

An idea of the Entrance Attire

AlexShelleyEntrance.png

Chris Sabin

SabinFace.png

SabinAttire.png

And because I love milking this for all it's worth. Kane.

I might release a tweak on LIVE but return and unmasked lost their renders, Unmasked is for the best as he now has Barbed wire tights instead. Return Kane no offense to Petchy but I didn't like his render anyways. I hated how I had my return Kane so I tweaked the face small amounts, moved the Mask PT's, and changed the hair as well as added stubble. Shine changes are still in effect with the attire being dull and boots being shiny.

ReturnKane.png

UnmaskedKane-1.png

UnmaskedKaneporifle.png

Look for more updates, soon this will be a CAW topic just like AJ's I hope as I'm still working on a few others you may be interested in. Feedback wanted as usual.

Rate/Hate

I never stopped the ones me and pac were making, just couldnt work on em and didn't want the topic to become a topic filled with nothin but useless arguing. But anyways...least ur giving the people what they want man and thats what counts :)

Shelley is lookin nice and sabin has fairly thick eyebrows. Maybe try eyebrows 1 and shape em with some designs...but thats an off the top of my head suggestion...pac was the one that did the faces for ours lol. As far as attires go, I would say use different tights for Shelley so u don't get that stupid checked pattern that the 1st tights have...not sure the number...but the red ones are good cos they are plain.

Like the attire choice though, and if u got a big tv I found my dazzle didn't like it when I plug everything up to laptop, think it was cos of the resolution.

Oh, from what I understood your file broke or something. >.<

Will do with both I really appreciate the suggestions Shock, yours were amazing and your Punk and RVD are perfect too.

The thing is I am still without a cap card so I'm kinda using a webcam since my cell phone kicked the bucket a week ago. I might end up using the old USB again.

Anyways thanks again and there will probably be an update before Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City comes out. :D

Nah laptop broke, that had my files on it so couldnt do more work...and that apprently was the last straw for some ha ha. Hopefully have it back soon and see what its like...did get told my stuff should be all ok. If I do start mine and pacs up again I hope u keep up with these though cos who knows how long id be finalising em ha ha.

If u need caps, I could always help there if u send me the case file, I don't mind helpin people with caps :)

At the mo they are on old laptop, but when its back I should be able to just send u em aye. Only really need to send u their slamiversary attires as I say, already done one if the attires I did.

And i know what u mean about usbs...I had like 4 at one point now I have one...luckily i leave it plugged into xbox for safe keeping lol

Archived