Favorite Bound For Glory?

Oliber.

Just re watched my discs of BFG while working out, and it made my day.

My favorite so far is Bound for Glory III (2007), the card was promising and it delivered.

We have MCMG vs Mercury and Swinger (which happens to be included in my disc :D) , LAX vs Triple X, A short but sweet match between Lethal and Daniels, Dudley Boys versus The Steiners in a tables match, a really good Knockouts title match, a decent Monster's Ball, Sting vs Kurt Angle for the TNA title which is phenomenal with all the moves Kurt pulled off and Sting's resilience.

And my fave match of the night is Joe vs Christian, which stole the show.

What's your favorite BFG so far?

For me it is a toss up between 2006 and 2007. Both were solid cards that delivered in a big way. I guess I will go with 2006 just to be different. It is one of the few events I could watch from start to finish without skipping anything. You had a main event between Sting and Jeff Jarrett with Kurt Angle as the enforcer that had an amazing build up, Christian vs. Rhyno in as brutal a Street Fight as I have seen in TNA. Fantastic Tag Team and X Division Championship matches and some great spots in the Monsters Ball Match. Not to mention an impromptu brawl half way through the show between Samoa Joe and Kurt Angle.

Archived