Does anybody every think about..

»highlight

What's next?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Cena will..

• Challenge the winner of the WWE Championship match.
    • Turn heel.
    • Get drafted to Smackdown.
    • Continue feuding with Rock.
    • Take a break.

..what happens after Wrestlemania? Cena is coming off the biggest match of his life, and now he's still a Raw superstar feuding with a guys like Miz and Alberto Del Rio who are portrayed as main-eventers treated like jobbers. Some people are getting behind John now which I can respect, but what's next after Rock leaves? Does Cena stay at this level of keeping up with Rock, or does the bar lower back to sameoldshit? This is the time where not pushing enough stars bite them in the ass, because Cena has done it all and has nothing left to prove.

Assuming he beats Rock. If he doesn't, that opens a shit load of possibilities.

I voted for take a break. Not just because I'm not a huge fan of his, but anyone he feuds with after Wrestlemania is going to get buried. Cena comes off the biggest match ever, and goes straight into a WWE title feud? There is only one way that can turn out. Instead, I say wait for Del Rio to come back until the night after WM, and have him take out Cena. That gives him a huge come back from injury and will put him in a top main event spot right away, while giving Cena some time off to rest up and come back looking to get revenge on Del Rio.

Cena beats Rock, and then will focus on the WWE Title & eventually beat Ric Flair's title reign.

That would be absolutely positively horrible.

I'd like it to happen this way:

During their match, The Rock keeps getting the upper hand, and Cena is getting more and more frustrated, he knocks the ref down and makes it look accidental, gets a chair, beats the shit out of Rock, hits the AA and wins, then takes off his wrist band and throws it on a lifeless Rock.

I wish.

I voted for turn heel, as I'd like the mania match to end with Rock winning over cena, and since it's in Miami the crowd would be 100% behind The Rock, and after the match they would boo Cena out of the building, and as he goes out with a sad look on his face, he gets angry and takes a mic, maybe even starts crying, and yells how the crowd let him down, how rock is an asshole, how he lost everything and "phuck you" to everyone, etc. and just grabs a chair, smashes the hell out of The Rock and does his gang thing with fingers as everyone boo's him even harder, and this ends mania.

But what I see happening more is Cena actually beating The Rock at mania in a heel way, getting booed out of the arena, and continuing the feud with The Rock up till summerslam/mania next year where Rock would get the job done, and they turn cena heel. This is a bad idea imo but i see it happening more than what I'd like. This is bad because if they were to turn cena heel they should do it at Miami this year because everyone would boo him. theres no telling what would happen leading to summerslam/mania next year or how the crowd would feel about cena...

as for having them feud till then and having cena win again, that would just be BS imo since he's already the top guy and they dont need to push him even further or anything. even if they do make him "beat the great one" that wont make him better. Perhaps make the crowd like him somewhat more for a few months to come and he would be bland,stale,boring again. so this is useless. the only way to make cena interesting, for years to come, is to make him heel.

Cena cannot revert back to being the same guy he was before this feud with Rock. He can't. Not after these last 3 weeks where he's finally gotten his edge back and became more aggressive. To revert back would make this entire feud a waste.

Whether its a heel turn, character change (not alignment change) something needs to give. 7 years of stale repitition has led to this, something's gotta change after Mania.

Cena cannot revert back to being the same guy he was before this feud with Rock. He can't. Not after these last 3 weeks where he's finally gotten his edge back and became more aggressive. To revert back would make this entire feud a waste.

Whether its a heel turn, character change (not alignment change) something needs to give. 7 years of stale repitition has led to this, something's gotta change after Mania.

Well lets hope something does change, but like I said above, I believe he will revert back to the way he was, rendering his entire feud with The Rock completely pointless.

I think it would be cool if Cena went to Smackdown as a heel and maybe feuded with Sheamus, orton, or Bryan. But whatever he does next, it really has to be something that will make the audience think "Ok, he went toe to toe with Rock, who is he going to go up against next?"

Well lets hope something does change, but like I said above, I believe he will revert back to the way he was, rendering his entire feud with The Rock completely pointless.

Then his next shirt will read something like "Haters Gonna Hate."

11v603l.jpg

I've said this before, his game needs to step up after April 1st or things will start to get sad (if it isn't already.) Rock beat Hogan, and his career was basically wrapped up except for one last match with StoneCold and a short feel-good reunion with Mick (vs.Austin, vs.Evolution.) I have no idea who Cena has left to face at Wrestlemania except Undertaker and Rock.

Cena beats Rock, and then will focus on the WWE Title & eventually beat Ric Flair's title reign.

That would be absolutely positively horrible.

I'd like it to happen this way:

During their match, The Rock keeps getting the upper hand, and Cena is getting more and more frustrated, he knocks the ref down and makes it look accidental, gets a chair, beats the shit out of Rock, hits the AA and wins, then takes off his wrist band and throws it on a lifeless Rock.

I wish.

Came.

Voted for him to go to SmackDown. He isn't trumping the merchandise sales at number one anymore and if he must, he can still make appearances every now and then on the Raw supershows. It'd be fresh and can open up a bunch of matchups I've been wanting to see, especially Bryan vs Cena. Isn't SmackDown in need of a face too? A more edgier Cena going back to his starting place should make for some good TV as well.

Voted for him to go to SmackDown. He isn't trumping the merchandise sales at number one anymore and if he must, he can still make appearances every now and then on the Raw supershows. It'd be fresh and can open up a bunch of matchups I've been wanting to see, especially Bryan vs Cena. Isn't SmackDown in need of a face too? A more edgier Cena going back to his starting place should make for some good TV as well.

Yeah he is.

Archived