"You Look So Good To Me" - Chuck Palumbo (New mixed slot UPLOADED 22/7/12)

Shattered!™

Update, (22/7/12)

I have just uploaded a new slot onto CC. It includes two of Chuck's biker attires, and two Billy & Chuck attires.. Remember, download, rate & review. Thanks.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys, I recently uploaded my Chuck Palumbo, who I have spent weeks working on. He is very detailed with custom made eyebrows ETC... he comes with Four attires, three being Billy & Chuck attires and one being an FBI attire. All the attires are accurate.

He also comes with an accurate moveset that plays really well in game. And also, I would get pictures but my camera is broken, I should have them up within a day or two but till then please check him out.

I made him just to go with WolfgangJT's Gunn to be honest and they're good together in game.

The tags are as follows..

Searchtags- (Chuck Palumbo, Shattered!, CAWs.ws)

If you do end up downloading him, please rate it and give some feedback. Thanks..

87992622.jpg

Thanks to KomicJ for the pictures..

My Chuck Palumbo was recently showcased on Smacktalks YouTube channel, and you can check out the video here..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=On-WuNoaH2s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YAjxET99n4&feature=relmfu

Credit to Smacktalks for the video formula.

by watching this video you can see what he is like in game, and also you get a taste of what his moveset is like.

Thanks.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you can upload him to Community Creations, then you can provide pics of him.

I actually want to see what this looks like. So you or who ever downloads this CAW, please post some pics. You can do that by doing the following:

1. Make a Highlight Reel video of the CAW.

2. Edit the H.R camera angles so that it shows close ups of the CAW

3. Save the H.R

4. Upload it to Youtube

5. Get on your PC

6. Go to the video from your PC.

7. Save screens of the CAW by pressing Alt + Prnt Scrn

8. Paste the screens in MS Paint (or whatever you have) then save it

9. Upload the images to photobucket.

10. Post them here.

I was actually working on a Palumbo myself, but couldn't seem to get his face right. I'll look your up, and post some pics (digital camera though, don't have a capture card)...that's if the servers actually let me dl him.

Is it open to edit ? Cause I'm more interested in the long hair "Palumbo & O'Haire" look and attire for My Universe.

I was actually working on a Palumbo myself, but couldn't seem to get his face right. I'll look your up, and post some pics (digital camera though, don't have a capture card)...that's if the servers actually let me dl him.

Is it open to edit ? Cause I'm more interested in the long hair "Palumbo & O'Haire" look and attire for My Universe.

Wow. Thanks man, Id' appreciate that.

And yes, the CAW is open to edit, if anyone is interested the attires are as follows...

- Red "Billy & Chuck" Short Hair 'Blonde'

- Red "Billy & Chuck" Long Hair 'Brown/Black'

- Yellow "Billy & Chuck" Long Hair 'Blonde'

- FBI

There you go mate...

Pic URL: http://www.webarcy.c...boShattered.jpg

Overall, it's quite good. Like the work you did on the eyebrows. Something about the nose doesn't look quite right though. And personally, I would decrease head depth by a lot. Body figures looked kinda wierd to me in CAS mode, but looked a lot better than I expected in-game. Paint logo is very good, and looks perfect in game. Missing "Chuck" on the bandana in the entrance (don't know if you have enough layers for that though).

No matter what, it looks a lot better than anything I could come up with. So chances are I'm gonna scrap the one I had worrked on, and tweak this one instead. I'll send you a pic once I'm done if you're interested to see it. I already have his attire from back in the days when he was teaming up with O'Haire (blue version, and black version) and started working on his CP Kustoms Full Throttle attire.

But great work...I might be able to add Palumbo to my Universe after all thanks to you ! ;o)

There you go mate...

Pic URL: http://www.webarcy.c...boShattered.jpg

Overall, it's quite good. Like the work you did on the eyebrows. Something about the nose doesn't look quite right though. And personally, I would decrease head depth by a lot. Body figures looked kinda wierd to me in CAS mode, but looked a lot better than I expected in-game. Paint logo is very good, and looks perfect in game. Missing "Chuck" on the bandana in the entrance (don't know if you have enough layers for that though).

No matter what, it looks a lot better than anything I could come up with. So chances are I'm gonna scrap the one I had worrked on, and tweak this one instead. I'll send you a pic once I'm done if you're interested to see it. I already have his attire from back in the days when he was teaming up with O'Haire (blue version, and black version) and started working on his CP Kustoms Full Throttle attire.

But great work...I might be able to add Palumbo to my Universe after all thanks to you ! ;o)

WOW, them pictures are great, thanks a lot for them. And have you got some good pictures of his WCW attire?, I wanted to add it but I could not find good pictures.

And also, you cannot add Paint Tools to the headband otherwise I would. And I will decrease the forehead now.

i like but u know whos missing rico

Yeah I know. But I cant seem to get his face or hair right. If you have good pictures of his fair and hair then I'll make him.

Not really...found a couple of vids on Youtube to give me general ref, but in terms of pictures, all I could find is this: http://www.onlineworldofwrestling.com/gallery/palumbo.html

However, you can't see the back of the trunk. It's a black circle shape with "spikes" or "flames" (there's a design in the game that looks quite like it) with the "CP" logo inside, the same one he has on his kneepads.

Not really...found a couple of vids on Youtube to give me general ref, but in terms of pictures, all I could find is this: http://www.onlinewor...ry/palumbo.html

However, you can't see the back of the trunk. It's a black circle shape with "spikes" or "flames" (there's a design in the game that looks quite like it) with the "CP" logo inside, the same one he has on his kneepads.

Thanks, I'm going to have a proper look tomorrow.

not bad, certainly looks quite link him from what I remember.

Thanks a lot. Any suggestions?

video added..

Smacktalks has also released a video formula for Chuck. So if those of you without Live, or with a PS3, want to have Palumbo in your game, then watch the video, and also give me feedback on it, and tell me if you have downloaded it :) thanks.

Are you and KomicJ going to do a WCW slot?

I was planning on doing another anyway, with the blue WCW attire, and the red one. And also maybe two biker attires.. If that interests anyone, let me know so I don't put time into something know one is going to donwload. Thanks.

I was planning on doing another anyway, with the blue WCW attire, and the red one. And also maybe two biker attires.. If that interests anyone, let me know so I don't put time into something know one is going to donwload. Thanks.

I know I'll download it.

I know I'll download it.

So I've been thinking, instead of making another slot (hardly any more room), I would just replace the less wanted attires, earlier I replaced the FBI attire with a Biker Attire, and I may replace on of the long haired attires with a Blue WCW attire.. sound good?..

I know I'll download it.

So I've been thinking, instead of making another slot (hardly any more room), I would just replace the less wanted attires, earlier I replaced the FBI attire with a Biker Attire, and I may replace on of the long haired attires with a Blue WCW attire.. sound good?..

I'd personally like the WCW attire to be the default attire, and have the short hair B&C be the 2nd or 3rd attire.

Hmmm, well apparently part of the text has decided to become a link to one of the pictures.... ignore that. It is not meant to be a link..

Oh and BTW if you download, please RATE!

I know I'll download it.

I'd personally like the WCW attire to be the default attire, and have the short hair B&C be the 2nd or 3rd attire.

That can be easily done :) I'll do that when I get round to making the WCW attire.

Thanks a lot man :) . I wanna team your Palumbo up with KomicJ's O'Haire if he uploads it.

Since I posted this here, I have made a start on O'Haire using Dynomyte's formula from last year, so far it only has one attire (blue flame WCW) but if Dyno gives me permission I would like to preview it here...

So if you have any attire suggestions for O'Haire, please leave some picture and/or videos. And also does ANYONE have good references of Palumbo's blue WCW trunks?.. thanks.

Thanks a lot man :) . I wanna team your Palumbo up with KomicJ's O'Haire if he uploads it.

Since I posted this here, I have made a start on O'Haire using Dynomyte's formula from last year, so far it only has one attire (blue flame WCW) but if Dyno gives me permission I would like to preview it here...

So if you have any attire suggestions for O'Haire, please leave some picture and/or videos. And also does ANYONE have good references of Palumbo's blue WCW trunks?.. thanks.

That would be awesome, hopefully he will give you permission. I'll try to find some good references for the trunks and some O'Haire attires.

Archived