WTF is the Divas Match at Wrestlemania? [Now Confirmed, Check 1st Post]

RazR

Holy f%$#, if they make Maria Menounos vs Beth Phoenix in a Lumberjill Match [cause you know it wont be just one on one] pr a tag match with Menounos in it,I will go beserk. I'd rather have Kelly vs Eve

Damn it, I forgot about the possibility of a celebrity vs diva match, because we all know if that were to happen, Maria Menounos would win, making the divas champion even more irrelevant than she already is.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In all fairness. As much as I enjoy the Glamazon, I cannot take her serious as the 'Divas' champion.

Especially with the way that 'belt' looks.

If it were the Women's title she was wearing, I'd be afraid. Divas, I could care less. Sad to say.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO IT HAPPENED!!!!!

Haha I wonder how Beth feels?

"Hmmm, back in Wrestlemania XXIV, I tagged with Melina in one of the worst Divas match in Wrestlemania history. Even the lights turned off due to how goddamn bad it was. This Wrestlemania, it's Deja Vu all over again"

This is going to be a long bathroom break and some laughter at how bad K2 is. Hope Eve get's te victorious pinfall but I can only see that skank (specifically the skank that usually doesn't wrestle, no not Kelly Kelly. That Meno... something) getting the win...

NOOOOOOOOOOOO IT HAPPENED!!!!!

Haha I wonder how Beth feels?

"Hmmm, back in Wrestlemania XXIV, I tagged with Melina in one of the worst Divas match in Wrestlemania history. Even the lights turned off due to how goddamn bad it was. This Wrestlemania, it's Deja Vu all over again"

23 was the worst of them all. Matter of fact, 23 was the reason we never had a championship match at WrestleMania ever again. Still, out of the entire card for 24 which was a great PPV, that tag team match was horrible. The lights going off was the best part.....and hilarious at that.

The major difference with those Mania matches, especially 24, is that the women involved were......pros. And I use that word VERY loosely. Pros. This year and LAST year? Oh God, are they that desperate for attention? Snooki was bad enough, now another woman that I have no clue about?

Archived