WTF is the Divas Match at Wrestlemania? [Now Confirmed, Check 1st Post]

RazR

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've given up on hoping for a really good match from the divas at WrestleMania. It should be Beth vs someone, but It will probably be Eve vs. Kelly or Eve with some heel vs. Zack Ryder & Kelly Kelly. That seems to be the only feud WWE is doing with the divas.

Honestly if they havent given the divas a feud going into the biggest ppv of the year they might as well leave them off the card

You know, as much as I'd hate to admit it, you are right, I really don't want to see some match thrown together at the last minute that means absolutely nothing, so unless they are planning something special (Which I totally doubt), I'd rather the Divas not be on the card.

Honestly if they havent given the divas a feud going into the biggest ppv of the year they might as well leave them off the card

I agree with this. it would seem kind of pointless to give them a random match if theres no reason going into it. Although i can see a giant battle royal being made last minute just to have the divas on the show in some way.

To be totally honest, if it has nothing to do with Beth or Natalya (the non-farting Natalya) or Kharma, then they shouldn't bother with the divas for Wrestlemania. This is WRESTLEMANIA, for Christ's sake. They've stepped it up with the amazing main events for the Superstars, so why not the Divas?

After the past 2 weeks, they're literally screaming Eve Torres vs Kelly Kelly at WrestleMania.....which I am NOT looking forward to. Those two on their own in a singles or tag team match is bad enough. Those two in a match AGAINST each other? Oh boy.

Let's go with the mixed tag team match and call it a day, as long as the males stay in there longer than them.

Beth vs Kharma or Beth vs Natalya is unlikely to happen this year. These two matches would actually bring interest to the Divas division and has huge potential. This Wrestlemania already has a lot of star-power, so it might get lost in the shuffle. Maybe save it for Wrestlemania 29. It is a pretty big match, regardless of how unimportant the Divas division already is.

Archived