How to transfer exp points from 1 player to another in Smackdown Here Comes the Pain (PS2) ?

ares498

I recently created a wrestler (say abc). Then I started season mode with another created wrestler (lvl 100; say xyz), & kept on accumulating the exp points with the hope of transferring them to wrestler abc.

But when I started new season with abc, it shows default 34 points. Do I need to complete wrestlemania with xyz ? Do I need to start over again with any original wrestler in the game ? Please help me . .

Yeah as Monster said the only way to transfer the stats is by copying a CAW then editing it. That was one of the very few things I didn't like about HCTP. I don't think you could transfer stats manually until the SvR games.

The problem with doing that is, every CAW will have the same stats, unless you don't add any to the one going through season, in which case it is quite difficult to do.

• 2 weeks later...

You can use the table DQ trick to win matches even with base stats. Get a table from under the far side of the ring, prop it up against one of the turnbuckles (push towards the turnbuckle and press square), then deliberately run into it just as your opponent is about to attempt a grapple. If you time it right, they'll throw you through the table and automatically lose the match by DQ.

This is only necessary if you don't have Action Replay or a similar cheat disc, of course. I'd strongly advise getting hold of such a disc, especially if you want to get the most out of the CAW mode. AR has allowed me to modify the appearance, movesets, attributes, and weight classes of my CAWs in ways that just aren't possible normally. For example, I actually have five separate weight classes in my game, rather than the four you normally have access to in the CAW mode. I've even altered the weight classes of the in-game wrestlers to fit in with my modified system.

Archived