Who can you see as TNA Champ by the end of 2012?

Oliber.

Honestly the only name that comes to mind is Aries. I believe that if he continues doing what he's doing right now and building upon that he can become a main event player and soon win the world title by the end of the year.

Bully Ray, Jeff Hardy, Kazarian, Christopher Daniels, and Austin Aries are all possibilities, be it by the end of 2012, or somewhere in between now and then. I would like to see The Pope return to the main event scene, but he'd need loads of build-up to get back to where he was, back in his feud with AJ and Flair. So the likeliness of him getting a hold of the title by the end of '12 is a bit slim. Personally though, I'd really enjoy seeing Magnus be given a World Heavyweight Championship reign by the end of this year. He has all of the tools to be a great, entertaining, and longtime main eventer/World Champion than most other guys in TNA, WWE, ROH, and so on (in my opinion). A feud between he and Daniels, A Double, Kazarian, Roode, Storm, Bully Ray, Samoa Joe, Styles, Angle, and/or Jeff Hardy all sound pretty good to me.

Probably Bully Ray, although I could see him winning it before then. Possibly Daniels depending on where this feud with Styles goes. And maybe A Double if they decide to elevate him out of the X Division (which is very possible).

Long as it isn't one of these guys: Kurt Angle, James Storm, Jeff Hardy (I'm a traitor I know), Robert Roode, Bully Ray

And is one of these guys: Austin Aries, Styles, Daniels, Samoa Joe, Kazarian

On a side note, I'd like to see Magnus or Alex Shelley (fingers crossed Chris Sabin) as TV champs. I know MCMG will pretty much always be a tag team in TNA, I still think they deserve a title past the x division title.

Bully Ray is well overdue a World title reign now and I think if Storm beats Roode at Lockdown which I am sure he will then Bully Ray will take it off Storm. Thinking about it now, I don't think we will see Austin Aries as the TNA World Heavyweight Champion until at least next year.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived