What do you think of Stallion83?

Oliber.

Wow, even if I had every achievement in every games I've ever played over the past 4 years I would only have 150,000ish. He must not have a life of any kind, or he's sharing it between a lot of people as said above.

I wouldn't consider myself addicted as I don't force myself to get every achievement but I do enjoy getting them and will go somewhat out of my way if I can get an achievement for doing something like collecting a certain number of items or killing a certain number of people in a certain way. The most annoying ones I've done are usually the collecting items, like the feathers in Assassins Creed II, but that was the only achievement I needed to get 1000G on it so I just went ahead and did it.

I only know of a couple games like that, there was a Doritos one from a long time ago for free on xbl and of course the Avatar game. I played the Doritos one but I probably won't ever get the Avatar game, my rule is I won't get a game just for achievements, I have to be interested in the actual game to pick it up.

That's why I ask what you guys think of him lol.

To be honest, I'm quite amazed on how he dedicated (or cheated) his way to that score. And I was kinda interested on that group of people who only wants to get achievements after achievements... makes me wonder what they will get out of it.

Well I mean, what's really the point of ever playing any video game? To have fun? To make you feel good? Well getting achievements, and especially getting that final one for 1000G, makes you feel really damn good and accomplished. So I think he's getting just as much out of the games as we are by just playing them without the achievements on mind.

Gamerscore is just a number. I got over my obsession of having 1millionzgamerscore 4 years ago. And the guy is blatantly boosting achievements, or sharing an account between about 1000 people. So I think nothing of him.

Sounds about right. There are a few people that do this, but with a PS3 account. The top 2 PSN/SEN accounts are shared by multple people. Thus why they have thousands of PS3 trophies.

How many trophies would that be ?Just wanna make comparision

I'm guessing it'd be around 200+ Platinum trophies. Maybe even more.

I currently have 2559 achievements and 50147 gamerpoints, so it would be a hell of a lot of trophies.

Holy shit. And there was me thinking Tsel had a lot of trophies.

If I got every single achievement in all the games I played, I would have 6798 achievements done and 151755 gamerpoints, so doing some quick math he should have somewhere around 31,000 achievements.

I have no idea how someone can spend that much time on video games :lol:

I currently have 2559 achievements and 50147 gamerpoints, so it would be a hell of a lot of trophies.

Holy shit. And there was me thinking Tsel had a lot of trophies.

LOL not even. There's a guy on my friend's list with 6,000 or so trophies with 130+ Platinums.

I have something like 2,200 Trophies and somewhere 1,200 Achievements.

I find it silly when people will play games just for achievements or trophies. That kind of stuff I think has to do with people feeling accomplished. In Stallion's case, he's said before he always had the goal of doing it since he experienced the achievement system. I can't fault someone for that especially when he does it legitimately. The guy has 100% completion on almost everything he's touched and a ridiculous 29,000 achievements across 1045 games. On one hand it's something I would never want or try to do, on another I find it impressive that someone can just pick everything up and play the shit out of it whether it's good or bad, because he does play through a lot of horrible, horrible games to get that gamerscore up.

At the end of the day I consider achievements a part of the game like anything else and they can be fun when designed well. But people making a big deal out of them have lost sight of things quite a bit.

Archived