Crimson [Online]

KRadiation

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Update added

Looks great, man. Only thing is the color of the tattoo theryre black. In reality, it's a mixture of blue and green. I have a pretty good color for paint tool which makes it look good in caw mode. If you want it, I can share. Epic work on the face and attires.

Dont like this wrestler... but this caw is fantastic, awesome work on all attires and tattoos, 5*Star!!!

KRad, since you made a fantastic work on the tattoos, could you update your Scott Steiner caw with one TNA attire with all his current & actual tattoos?

Hope you make X-Pac & Jarreett soon...

Keep uP the perfect worK!

Can you get some close ups of the tattoos. I wanna see the color before I share the color of mine. I think it's black but I ain't sure. Good work on the tattoos too.

My cap card washes out the colours so whatever they appear to be in my pics, the actual shade/colour if them will be different.

I think it looks amazing!!!!!! It might just be me but the death before dishonor on the top part of his trunks should be stretched more. You are now Number 1 in my FAV FIVE!!

EDIT: Nvm the design on top of his trunks looks fine.

im still not diggin that skin tone but its your caw,

I changed it from what it was before 12 to 8. It was the only one that had some eye bag shading, a smooth forehead so it was obvious I has covered the brows with a design and added custom brows much lower and also the texture was clean enough that the forehead design didn't stand out badly.

Not going to add his new tattoo?

I cant, I'm completely out of layers and even if I could delete 1.... I'm already at maximum for unique paint tool logos too. I've already had to squash his traps area tatts onto 1 logo just to fit them in the 32 layer limit and they look poor because of that.

I think the only option left would be to delete the skulls on top of his right arm, then use one of those generic pre made full arm tattoos. But that would look terrible.

I've just looked and it's showing up. That glitched locked blank upload must have been crimson but the servers hadnt kicked in fully.

Next person is probably going to be jay lethal unless PAC gets back to me on his Austin Aries before that.

Archived