The (Pseudo-)Official "Rock vs Cena" thread

Retro

57 members have voted

1. 1. Which are you supporting?

None. Both are capable of much, MUCH more. Both have severely disappointed me so far. It's like, we just can't have a good ol' conversation between them. Cena drops his cheesy "You left, etc..." sort of line and the Rock answers back with, "You're a box of Fruity Pebbles!". Their lines don't connect at all. WWE is building this to be the 'Biggest Match in History', and all we're getting is COMPLETE randomness from two of the biggest stars in Pro Wrestling History.

Sorry to say, but this match doesn't feel special at all. It seems like it's just... there

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. After what Punk did this summer, you think The Rock can't decide what to do when he has much bigger value than CM Punk had? If The Rock wanted to, he could slate Cena, but he won't. But that is probably the problem. The Rock is fine with doing as Vince says, allthough I highly doubt Vince has told him to underperform.

2. It isn't entertaining, not to me at least. What is entertaining about calling someone a Kung Pow Bitch? It has nothing to do with Cena, and hasn't any humor to it except that "Bitch" is a bad word that provides shock value. He was entertaining at his return, and I laughed at the fruity pebbles remark, but it doesn't really make it funnier when he keeps pointing it out. He has the ability to entertain, but isn't using it. His insults are not very well thought out or make any sense.

3. He hasn't countered Cena's arguments. He basically just said that Cena is wrong and that he was back because he loves the WWE, without further explanation. Cena's arguments still stands, because I'm still waiting to hear why The Rock was absent and even tried to distance himself from the WWE for 7 years. He didn't need to be there 24/7, but at least show some appreciation and show up from time to time. His movie schedule can't be that bad.

He isn't doing a terrific job, that's the point. What are you basing this on? The crowd reaction he gets? He is the one of the biggest stars of the biggest era of professional wreslting. Heck, even Kevin Nash, who wasn't really that good got a HUGE reaction on his return. The Rock could say almost anything and still get cheered. He isn't doing a terrific job, he isn't doing a great job, and he isn't even doing a good job. It's even evident just by looking at the poll in this topic. He is only leading 29 to 16 when he is considered one of the greatest of all time, while his opponent is the number 1 hated guy by the IWC. He has so many things he could possibly say in this feud, that this shouldn't be the case.

1. thats just what you think. but it doesnt matter. why else would rock underperform? give me a logical explanation

2. people started to like cena the moment he started cussing. cussing on a previously full-pg and currently pg show cashes in. The Rock already explained he followed his dreams to be a hollywood acter "we dreamed big" to quote him from 27/2/2011 i believe. he just has different interests now, and its LOGICAL to work less for more pay. and thats what he's doing. well not necesary doing less, but he doesnt risk his body anymore, and gets paid more. thats logical for anyone to do. Also if you listened to him you'd find out he said countless times that he didint have to return nor was it expected because he was done with wwe. but he did it for the sole purpose of entertaining, and people should be happy with that. it wasnt his obligation to do it. theres really nothing to it. cena's acting like a butthurt rock fan who wanted him to stay there. jsut for comparison imagine undertaker leaving next year,and returning after 4 years for one more match. would you bitch about him not being there for 4 years? no. because he's old and he did his job. So did Rocky, back when Cena wasn't even on the card.

3.Yes he did. read 2.

4. 31 to 16 is roughly 2/3. that's what? 60%? that's just because this forum is filled with idiots who would defend cena just for the sake of whiteknighting. everyone on the internet with a little sanity would hate cena mindlessly. duuh

1. You don't counter my argument. The Rock can say what he wants, he doesn't have to listen to Vince's suggestions. Even if it is true, he is underperforming either way.

2. I don't care if he cusses or not, it doesn't matter. PG isn't the problem, because we see from tim to time what the WWE can do, even when it's PG. I admit that censoring stuff like they have to for PG is a setback, but that doesn't make it impossible to make it entertaining anyway. Cena has been cheered, because he has actually broken his "SuperCena" character lately. He says what is on his mind without worrying what the higher powers of WWE might say, and he is doing a pretty good job at it. Granted, he is still corny and I don't like his style, but he is doing his absolute best now, with little to no limitations. The Rock isn't, and has underperformed or even not shown up for what feels like forever now. This is despite being in a good physical condition unlike the other guys like Taker, Austin, Edge etc. Fine, he wants a movie career instead, but don't come back claiming you love wrestling more than the people that still work their ass off today.

3. Nope, he hasn't countered them, not sufficiently anyway. What do you mean? Like when he said that Cena has his cell phone number, but he still won't talk to him? Way to shut up the guy who claimed that it was impossible to talk to him... If he wasn't back and never leaving again literally, what did he even mean? He was already there, so how could he have left again if he meant what he claims he meant? It was obviously something he said to get a loud pop, because people would "misunderstand" and get their hopes up.

4. Yes, 65%, it should be a lot more considering the facts that I just stated in my last post. I've seen the same consensus almost all over the board. A lot of the top rated comments on the promo on youtube shows support of Cena over The Rock. It shouldn't be that way considering the difference in talent between the two guys, but The Rock has done a bad job.

There is no reason to hate a guy mindlessly for being himself when he is not hurting anyone. He does his absolute best, busts his ass, and will continue to bust his ass for the business. It's the WWE who decides what to do with the guy, but you can't fault him for doing his best. The same can not be said about The Rock, because he isn't performing.

1. You don't counter my argument. The Rock can say what he wants, he doesn't have to listen to Vince's suggestions. Even if it is true, he is underperforming either way.

2. I don't care if he cusses or not, it doesn't matter. PG isn't the problem, because we see from tim to time what the WWE can do, even when it's PG. I admit that censoring stuff like they have to for PG is a setback, but that doesn't make it impossible to make it entertaining anyway. Cena has been cheered, because he has actually broken his "SuperCena" character lately. He says what is on his mind without worrying what the higher powers of WWE might say, and he is doing a pretty good job at it. Granted, he is still corny and I don't like his style, but he is doing his absolute best now, with little to no limitations. The Rock isn't, and has underperformed or even not shown up for what feels like forever now. This is despite being in a good physical condition unlike the other guys like Taker, Austin, Edge etc. Fine, he wants a movie career instead, but don't come back claiming you love wrestling more than the people that still work their ass off today.

3. Nope, he hasn't countered them, not sufficiently anyway. What do you mean? Like when he said that Cena has his cell phone number, but he still won't talk to him? Way to shut up the guy who claimed that it was impossible to talk to him... If he wasn't back and never leaving again literally, what did he even mean? He was already there, so how could he have left again if he meant what he claims he meant? It was obviously something he said to get a loud pop, because people would "misunderstand" and get their hopes up.

4. Yes, 65%, it should be a lot more considering the facts that I just stated in my last post. I've seen the same consensus almost all over the board. A lot of the top rated comments on the promo on youtube shows support of Cena over The Rock. It shouldn't be that way considering the difference in talent between the two guys, but The Rock has done a bad job.

There is no reason to hate a guy mindlessly for being himself when he is not hurting anyone. He does his absolute best, busts his ass, and will continue to bust his ass for the business. It's the WWE who decides what to do with the guy, but you can't fault him for doing his best. The same can not be said about The Rock, because he isn't performing.

1. I don't think you're getting it. That's the whole point, The Rock is supposed to be under performing right now, didn't you watch Survivor Series? The Rock was owning Cena til that point, and what happened? No one was on his side, and he got boo'd just for being involved in the match.

That is bad for business when you've been building someone up their whole career, to get owned within two years.

2. John Cena has been claiming to be himself this whole time, but as soon as The Rock shows up he he's changed his character. That isn't being 'himself' in my eyes, that shows that he can be like this, and actually be watchable but doesn't want to. As soon as The Rock leaves he's going back to 'poop' jokes, can't support that.

3. The Rock is the only person in this feud that has actually be answering back. A huge example (and another example of Cena's bullshit), for years people wanted Cena go go back to freestyling, and he didn't listen.

As soon as The Rock shows up, what did he decide to do? Freestyle. That doesn't only show desperation for the sake of this feud, it also shows that he knew that for years people wanted to see it, but he just decided he didn't want to do it. Within a week, The Rock owned him because of it. Cena hasn't stayed 'true' to himself throughout this feud AT ALL. He hasn't even dared freestyle again.

The Rock has countless times EMBARRASSED Cena, to the point he's not even the same person. I would have sworn last year his t-shirts were bright purple? That alone shows that he's got to him.

4. The Rock is the only person through this feud that has actually been able to stay true to himself, regardless of what Cena says. Cena hasn't even dented him. It's actually pretty sad because, Cena actually can't even get to him to the point The Rock has to make HIMSELF look bad (writing on wrist, under performing promos).

1. Of course Cena was boo'ed, I have explained this countless times. It's not like it was a shock to the WWE, because the Cena hate has been brewing for years, and he got boo'ed even more at the MiTB PPV or even back at ONS.

The thing we all want to see is Cena going heel, right? And if that is bad for business, then what are you complaining about? The Rock could talk about so much. How Cena is a failed bodybuilder and didn't intend to become a profesional wrestler, how Cena always has had things thrown his way, that he hasn't met any real obstacles in his career. The way to turn Cena heel, is to point out that he has never had any reason to be mad in the first place, because he has had everything going for him. If The Rock could expose this, and then win at WM and start to see Cena decline and try to handle the pressure, we'd be much closer to the Cena heel turn.

2. He hasn't changed his character. He is still the guy who works his ass off even though he gets a lot of hate. The fact that he hasn't had the same storyline in regards to his issues with The Rock doesn't mean that he has changed. We'll see how he ends up after this feud, but I've been impressed with him lately, and I think it will keep going, even though I'm not a big fan of his.

3. The Rock is the only person that has had valid points made against him. Cena has only gotten critiscm for not being that talented in the first place or for "disrespecting" The Rock.

Going back to doing freestyle has never made sense for Cena. Why would he suddenly go back to doing that? In this case, it made sense, because he responded to The Rock dissing him. The Rock's insults were made in a jokingly fashion, and so was Cena's freestyle response.

In what way has he embareassed Cena? He states that he doesn't like Cena, and Cena has countless times said that it's okay. It's his gimmick that a lot of people don't like him, but that he doesn't care about them.

4. Yes, The Rock has stayed true to himself. Being a self-loving, overly confident guy. He shows up to feed his own ego. Cena hasn't even dented him? How come The Rock just stayed perfectly still when Cena interrupted him on Monday? Why did he start to stutter and have nothing to say except "If ya smell" as a response? Cena already had support even before The Rock supposedly made himself look bad. Last RAWs promo only further cemented the fact that The Rock has been doing a bad job. It was just the way I thought/feared.

1. Of course Cena was boo'ed, I have explained this countless times. It's not like it was a shock to the WWE, because the Cena hate has been brewing for years, and he got boo'ed even more at the MiTB PPV or even back at ONS.

The thing we all want to see is Cena going heel, right? And if that is bad for business, then what are you complaining about? The Rock could talk about so much. How Cena is a failed bodybuilder and didn't intend to become a profesional wrestler, how Cena always has had things thrown his way, that he hasn't met any real obstacles in his career. The way to turn Cena heel, is to point out that he has never had any reason to be mad in the first place, because he has had everything going for him. If The Rock could expose this, and then win at WM and start to see Cena decline and try to handle the pressure, we'd be much closer to the Cena heel turn.

2. He hasn't changed his character. He is still the guy who works his ass off even though he gets a lot of hate. The fact that he hasn't had the same storyline in regards to his issues with The Rock doesn't mean that he has changed. We'll see how he ends up after this feud, but I've been impressed with him lately, and I think it will keep going, even though I'm not a big fan of his.

3. The Rock is the only person that has had valid points made against him. Cena has only gotten critiscm for not being that talented in the first place or for "disrespecting" The Rock.

Going back to doing freestyle has never made sense for Cena. Why would he suddenly go back to doing that? In this case, it made sense, because he responded to The Rock dissing him. The Rock's insults were made in a jokingly fashion, and so was Cena's freestyle response.

In what way has he embareassed Cena? He states that he doesn't like Cena, and Cena has countless times said that it's okay. It's his gimmick that a lot of people don't like him, but that he doesn't care about them.

4. Yes, The Rock has stayed true to himself. Being a self-loving, overly confident guy. He shows up to feed his own ego. Cena hasn't even dented him? How come The Rock just stayed perfectly still when Cena interrupted him on Monday? Why did he start to stutter and have nothing to say except "If ya smell" as a response? Cena already had support even before The Rock supposedly made himself look bad. Last RAWs promo only further cemented the fact that The Rock has been doing a bad job. It was just the way I thought/feared.

1. THE WHOLE POINT OF THIS IS SO THAT BY WRESTLEMANIA THE CROWD ARE SPLIT 50/50.

There's huge speculation that Cena will indeed turn heel. This won't work to full effect if it isn't like when Hogan did it. All the supporters felt like they were screwed, how the hell would that work if he has zero supporters in the arena?

Forget speculation, WWE clearly wants this to be more like Rock vs. Hogan. In which THE CROWD ARE SPLIT 50/50. That wouldn't happen if this was more like last years showing.

2. You sound like Cena, I don't understand why you talk about Cena working hard, I don't care. I've heard it enough from Cena damn near every week he cuts a promo. He has CLEARLY changed. When I'm talking about change, I mean compare this Cena with the Cena that was up against CM Punk. Different people. This feud would have been different if Cena was like this all the time, which he isn't. That's why people don't like him, because when this is done... like I've already said... back to poop jokes.

3. LOL. You really believe that? Cena went back to freestyling because he thought it would get him over, let's be honest. Don't make excuses for him. The Rock has CLEARLY embarrassed him:

1) Fruity Pebbles/Shot out of Barney's anus: Cena tried to play it off like it didn't bother him, and was seen eating a bowl of Fruity Pebbles. But actions speak louder than words. He's had a long line of bright colorful t-shirts, but after The Rock's comments what color is his newest edition? Ironically no longer brightly colored.

Cena can say he 'doesn't care about what people think', but when he's getting boo'ed look at his face. it clearly bothers him. He's tried to knock The Rock and his catchphrases, but has The Rock decided to stop saying 'Finally...', no.

2) Cena tried to go back to his freestyling gimmick, but The Rock embarrassed him YET AGAIN. He's exposed him for going to a private school, to then become 'Hardcore Thuganomics'. The hilarious thing is The Rock has addressed Cena's countless attacks about his acting/leaving the WWE, but has every time avoided The Rock's private school claims.

4. Your right, he had support. That's why (yet again) I remind you of the support he had at Survivor Series >_< The thing is, it may seem Cena has support, but that's when The Rock isn't in the ring with him. When he does get cheers, it's that one little kid with a purple shirt on.

You mean The Rock stuttered? Oh, right. That was the same night he cut his first bad promo. That was also the same night he has writing on his wrist, which Cena ironically came out to SPECIFICALLY point out. Again, for the thousandth time. Because Cena is supposed to be getting the upper hand on The Rock before WrestleMania.

Feed his ego? The same ego that's driven him to lend Cena a help in hand to gain more fans in this feud? If The Rock wanted to feed his ego, he would stay in Hollywood and get praised on his 'amazing smile'. Not scream in agony while in a submission move in front of thousands of people. I bet you can't even give me proof of this 'supposed ego' you constantly make claims about. >_>

You're making is seem like The Rock has done such a 'terrible job', but he's clearly leading this feud. He has more support, he seems to have entertained more people, and made more people laugh than Cena this whole time. This all isn't because of his past accomplishments, because there's a lot of people waiting to hear what he has to say next week. I can guarantee people don't give a damn about what comes out of Cena's mouth, seeing as ratings drop whenever he even touches a microphone. Who's doing the terrible job here?

@maefteda

1. as the other guy said, the point IS that the rock underperforms so someone stands by cena's side. rock can say whatever he want and end up looking untouchable, but vince wouldnt allow that. do you understand? if rock dominated cena trough the whole feud, vince would be unhappy, and rock doesnt want that. vince could go as far and say: "you're out, rock. you do it by my terms or not do it at all!" that's the deal. if rock really dislikes cena (Which i think he does), he would've buried cena by now 10 times over. but VINCE is the key factor here to why rock was underperforming

2.Cena changed, man. from shirt colors, to his attitude...he was a guy who would apologize to the audience for saying "ass" i believe...now he cusses a lot in comparison to that. Rock stayed true to his stuff

3. LOL. You really believe that? Cena went back to freestyling because he thought it would get him over, let's be honest. Don't make excuses for him. The Rock has CLEARLY embarrassed him. Also to mention: Cena went back to freestyle because he knew that's the only thing that CAN get him some attention when the crowd gets sane. if cena cared for the crowd he'd be freestyling from february last year till now every raw.

4.god how thick is your skull?

Good job on those personal attacks on me guys, keep em coming, see if I care ;)

Even before last Monday, The Rock has been receiving heat from fans on the internet for not delivering. He has done the exact same routine every time and it isn't really all that entertaining. Fine, you adored him back in the day and can't seem to find anything wrong with anything he does, but people have been fed up with The Rock even before this Monday. Then for some reason, you are so sure that the whole Rock doing a bad job thing is a work, even though there have been no reports of it at all.

Oh yeah, Cena went back to freestyling because he wanted to change up his style again and do the rapper gimmick again... Are you serious? It was a one time thing, Cena said it before he rapped for crying out loud. "So I'm gonna do this once" "This is a one time deal for y'all". Didn't you get that part? Just proves my point really. You act like you know everything the WWE plans, when you pretty clearly don't. Cena wasn't trying to return to his rapper gimmick, it was just a one time thing to respond to a diss by The Rock.

The crowd will never be split 50/50. No way. There is nothing that would make the WWE believe that this is going to happen. If they think so, they should visit forums like this, just to show you how delirious The Rock's fans are and that they would never ever boo him after all he has done in his career. And as I've said 1000 times, The Rock should've done something differently anyway, because he has the power to do so.

What has changed about Cena? He is still doing what is basically "poop jokes" and is still every bit as corny as before. It's part of his personality and while I'm not a huge fan of it, it isn't much worse than The Rock's high school insults. Kiddie humor, teenage "bro" humor, doesn't matter to me, they both suck. Sure, Cena had a black t-shirt now, oh my God, he has tried to change... He has had plenty of non-coloured shirts and it isn't anything new. Having brightly coloured shirts is actually pretty samrt when you think about, because it stands out in the crowd and gets recognition/advertisment. His latest thing though, is Rise Above Hate, which is more of a general message rather than a branch of his personality that the brightly coloured shirts represent.

Cena has been saying and doing the same stuff in this feud all along. He hasn't changed. He said things the crowd didn't like in the CM Punk feud aswell and basically acted the same way. The thing is though, that Cena hasn't had the same issues with other people, like he has with The Rock, which is possibly why you say he has changed. It is just a side of Cena people haven't seen before. If I tell you I like chocolate milk, does that mean that I have changed, or does that mean that you didn't know that side of me? Correct, I haven't changed, you just didn't know my stance on chocolate milk.

The fundamental thing in this feud that makes me support Cena, is that he wants to do his best, even though people don't like it. It might not always be the popular thing to do and other people might think differently of you, but it doesn't matter to me. This is pretty appearant in this discussion. If you rather like the typical teenage thing The Rock is doing, where you should look at whats cool and popular and change to be accepted, and use bad high school insults to make yourselves feel better, then okay, be my guest.

Even before last Monday, The Rock has been receiving heat from fans on the internet for not delivering. He has done the exact same routine every time and it isn't really all that entertaining. Fine, you adored him back in the day and can't seem to find anything wrong with anything he does, but people have been fed up with The Rock even before this Monday. Then for some reason, you are so sure that the whole Rock doing a bad job thing is a work, even though there have been no reports of it at all.

Oh yeah, Cena went back to freestyling because he wanted to change up his style again and do the rapper gimmick again... Are you serious? It was a one time thing, Cena said it before he rapped for crying out loud. "So I'm gonna do this once" "This is a one time deal for y'all". Didn't you get that part? Just proves my point really. You act like you know everything the WWE plans, when you pretty clearly don't. Cena wasn't trying to return to his rapper gimmick, it was just a one time thing to respond to a diss by The Rock.

The crowd will never be split 50/50. No way. There is nothing that would make the WWE believe that this is going to happen. If they think so, they should visit forums like this, just to show you how delirious The Rock's fans are and that they would never ever boo him after all he has done in his career. And as I've said 1000 times, The Rock should've done something differently anyway, because he has the power to do so.

What has changed about Cena? He is still doing what is basically "poop jokes" and is still every bit as corny as before. It's part of his personality and while I'm not a huge fan of it, it isn't much worse than The Rock's high school insults. Kiddie humor, teenage "bro" humor, doesn't matter to me, they both suck. Sure, Cena had a black t-shirt now, oh my God, he has tried to change... He has had plenty of non-coloured shirts and it isn't anything new. Having brightly coloured shirts is actually pretty samrt when you think about, because it stands out in the crowd and gets recognition/advertisment. His latest thing though, is Rise Above Hate, which is more of a general message rather than a branch of his personality that the brightly coloured shirts represent.

Cena has been saying and doing the same stuff in this feud all along. He hasn't changed. He said things the crowd didn't like in the CM Punk feud aswell and basically acted the same way. The thing is though, that Cena hasn't had the same issues with other people, like he has with The Rock, which is possibly why you say he has changed. It is just a side of Cena people haven't seen before. If I tell you I like chocolate milk, does that mean that I have changed, or does that mean that you didn't know that side of me? Correct, I haven't changed, you just didn't know my stance on chocolate milk.

The fundamental thing in this feud that makes me support Cena, is that he wants to do his best, even though people don't like it. It might not always be the popular thing to do and other people might think differently of you, but it doesn't matter to me. This is pretty appearant in this discussion. If you rather like the typical teenage thing The Rock is doing, where you should look at whats cool and popular and change to be accepted, and use bad high school insults to make yourselves feel better, then okay, be my guest.

God, is it you who wrote this message?

Also, if The Rock loses to Cena then it is just a passing of the torch to the New Era. Hopefully Rock wins because I personally don't care for this roster enough to see Rock lose to anyone on it. And yes that includes CM Punk for all Punk fans.

Cena's had the torch for 7 years. This would just be another notch in his belt.

Also, if The Rock loses to Cena then it is just a passing of the torch to the New Era. Hopefully Rock wins because I personally don't care for this roster enough to see Rock lose to anyone on it. And yes that includes CM Punk for all Punk fans.

In that case, The Rock should just win. On another note who did Cena get the torch from?

In that case, The Rock should just win. On another note who did Cena get the torch from?

I honestly have no idea. I think the whole torch concept is kinda silly, myself. I don't know that anybody ever passed it to him. There's wasn't a definitive top guy when he won the WWE title because there's two brands. It wasn't like the 90's where clearly Hogan passed it to Warrior, or Bret did to Austin. So I dunno.

tl;dr and honestly I don't care, as you think having an opposing opinion to yours is some sort of "attack"

Personal attack? Unless you're John Cena this isn't a personal attack to you, lol.

1. The whole 'The Rock says the same stuff' thing... is boring now. Every time he come back he hasn't talked about the same subjects. And I would have sworn I called his last (worked) promo bad.

There's no need for reports, it's pretty obvious. Half way though The Rock's promo Cena decides "Oh, I'll randomly go out for about a minute with nothing good to say, and hey... YOU HAVE WRITING ON YOUR WRIST!" *leave* >_>

2. "Cena went back to freestyling because he thought it would get him over, let's be honest."

"Cena tried to go back to his freestyling gimmick, but The Rock embarrassed him YET AGAIN. He's exposed him for going to a private school, to then become 'Hardcore Thuganomics'. The hilarious thing is The Rock has addressed Cena's countless attacks about his acting/leaving the WWE, but has every time avoided The Rock's private school claims."

Where in this am I claiming that Cena was planning to permanently return to his rapper gimmick? I said he attempted, and failed, an old gimmick because he thought it would get him over. He knew for years people wanted to see it but people it was kinda too late.

This still doesn't change the fact that The Rock has answered Cena back about acting/leaving the WWE. While Cena will dodge most of The Rock's comments (private school).

3. That doesn't change the fact that they'll still attempt it. Cena is the poster boy, and it's one thing to get boo'ed by a current generation wrestler like CM Punk, but matches of this magnitude don't happen that often.

I don't understand, so you claim The Rock is 'egotistical', but you don't like the fact that he's doing a non-egotistical thing, which is to benefit this feud in Cena's favor?

4. How can you not see this? It's a clear as day. You can confidently sit there and tell me that Cena now, and Cena that faced CM Punk are the same man? I would like video evidence of Cena calling CM Punk a bitch in their feud last year, please.

Those are just excuses for the bright shirts. Yes, they stuck out, but The Rock embarrassed him, like I said. Actions speak louder than words, he can claim "I don't care about what people think", but his decision to all of a sudden stop his long line of bright t-shirts AFTER The Rock's return is funny to me. Would you enjoy getting compared to a cereal box, and being shot out of Barney's anus (lol)? I don't blame him.

5. All I'm saying is, This is the same Rock we've seen in the past. This Cena is different to what we've seen, and that isn't a bad thing. But when it's all said and done Mr. Poop Jokes returns.

6. LOL. I cannot believe you're attempting to attack The Rock's humor, while defending John 'Poop Jokes' Cena. That's hilarious.

Man this is getting tedious. Pretty tired of having things taken out of context, just so I can get accused. You don't know everything about how WWE runs the show and you don't know everything about me. The "personal attacks" bit was just something for goku, who asked how thick my skull was. I certainly don't get offended by others having different opinions than me, thats the whole deal really and fits nicely with what Cena is saying. Say what you want, like me or not, it doesn't matter as long as you don't say anything that isn't true about me. Anyways, back to arguing :P

Why would Cena get mad over a joke that is obviously not true? Shot out of Barney's anus(nice poop joke btw) isn't to be taken seriously, and it's just a funny way to say that Cena has colorful shirts. At least for me to get embareassed by a joke, it will need to involve some kind of truth to it.

"Cena tried to go back to his freestyling gimmick, but The Rock embarrassed him YET AGAIN." That is where you are saying, and I quote: "Cena tried to go back to his freestyling gimmick". Sounds like you thought he was returning(go back) to the rapper gimmick to me. And who cares about the private school/hardcore thuganomics thing? What is the problem here? What is in need to adress? Hardcore thuganomics has nothing to do with what Cena is doing now, which is being true to himself.

I'll say it again. I still don't know why The Rock didn't make a single live appearance and tried to distance himself from the WWE for 7 years. Please give me the video of him explaining that. Yes he quit wrestling and went to the movie business, but he could've shown up from time to time.

I'm not completely against the idea that The Rock purposely had things on his arm, but that was never the kicker for me in regards to The Rock being just as stale as John Cena has been. My problem mostly lies with "Trending Worldwide" and the fact that he has to point out how funny all of his jokes are. Look at the promo before Survivor Series with Cena and Awesome Truth. They all did a terrible job there, but I wasn't really expecting anything from Cena and Miz, with their lack of talent. No wonder Survivor Series bombed.

If it's the case that the WWE are trying to make it more 50/50, then it's just another bad decision on their part. But I guess you'll put all the blame on Cena and let The Rock go free. A guy like CM Punk wouldn't stand for it and let him get run over like that. The fault lies with everybody if this is the case.

The thing about The Rock and the non-egotistical thing, is that The Rock has slated Cena for being a stooge and not change. When The Rock has the possibility to do something about it himself, he is fine with the WWE let Cena look too good once again. If it is true that they are actually actively trying to make Cena look good.

Of, Cena used a new word. Man he is so different. He is still the same. He still has the same tone and the same average comedic timing. He is still talking about just working hard and doing his best for this business. He is a bit more edgy than the usual feuds he is in, but that was the case against CM Punk, and any other superstar he has had a legit beef with.

I'm sure we'll see a new brightly coloured shirt on Cena once again. But as I said, the black t-shirt isn't new and it makes sense for his current statement. Cena is still the same, and The Rock is a shell of his former self. I actually looked back at some of his other promos back in the day... The difference is uncanny. He is making a much better effort and is actually really entertaining and funny. Shouldn't come as a surprise that he made an extra effort back then though, as he was trying to make a name and a career for himself back in the day, while he now is only here so he can shut up his naysayers and get promotion for his twitter and his movies.

Yes, The Rock hasn't been that funny the last year. Certainly after his initial 2 promos. I didn't say that Cena's humor was any better though, because I've hardly laughed at anything Cena has said ever, and that includes his raps. But just because I don't like the guy, doesn't mean that everything he does is bullshit and crappy. He has done a good job the last year and was in the main feud with Punk in the summer. A lot of it is unintentional though, as his image made by the WWE of he being the best has certainly helped his feuds lately.

Thanks. I should get more wrestler movies like that. Thats fine, he wanted to focus on his movie career only. His movies are still getting promoted by the WWE either way. His return has been underwhelming though and I'd rather cheer for those whose dream is to be a professional wrestler, cause I couldn't care less about those Hollywood movies. There is more to my criticism of The Rock than just his movie preference though.

The unexpected helium voice of The Rock was funnier than what he has done since the Survivor Series build-up btw. :P

well sorry if you got offended about the skull thing. i was just pointing out how you wont give up with your biased opinion and accept the truth. sorry again, it wasnt meant as an insult. i mean most mature people dont get insulted easy..im honestly terribly sorry. :{

I wasn't offended. I rarely do get offended. I was just pointing out how desperate you got when you started name-calling. How is my opinion biased? I am not a fan of Cena.

Very nice apology by the way... If you're going to patronize me, at least make an effort and write correctly.

I wasn't offended. I rarely do get offended. I was just pointing out how desperate you got when you started name-calling. How is my opinion biased? I am not a fan of Cena.

Very nice apology by the way... If you're going to patronize me, at least make an effort and write correctly.

The boy is an idiot and doesn't really care for a debate but rather depends on his low insight of the information given to him.

Edit.

Archived