ROH,IWA Mid-South, ECW, and More

rjvecw

I just wanted to make people aware that I and my Brother's Caws that are now uploaded to CC. I dont know how to upload pics. I have been a fan of all of you here at caws.ws so please do not hate because of this. I would be very gratious if one of you could help me with the pic situation. Anyway,

Seach tags: rjvecw, bobby deniero, and all caw names.

rjvecw=Sylvester Terkay and Mickie knuckles(thanks to a little help from fueded that's formula 2011)

bobby de niero=Michael Elgin, Roderick Strong, Austin Aries, Homicide, Chuck Taylor, Low Ki, Ricky Reyes, Rocky Romero, Carlito, Primo, Epico, Finlay, Chris Candido, Lance Storm, Christopher Nowinski, Matt Striker, Greg Valentine, Nigel Mcguinness, Samoa Joe, Super Crazy, Ultimo Dragon, The Great Muta, Colt Cabana, Petey Williams,Ian Rotten, Axl Rotten, Bill DeMott, and BJ Whitmer.

So, I downloaded your Michael Elgin because I like him a lot. At first, I didn't like it at all. Then, I realized what was killing it for me was the hair. I think you actually have a very good base for the caw. The face is pretty good, you might want to read D's detailing topic and detail the face even more, but even with the face you have now and some changes to the hair, it looks good in game. Tell me what you think about my changes. You may hate them. First here is the original CAW. Sorry for the pic quality, but this is all I have to work with.

SAM_0154.JPG

SAM_0159.JPG

SAM_0163.JPG

I think this is actually a pretty good CAW, but you need to change the hair. I just did this very quick in game hair + designs to see if that is what was throwing it off for me and I think it looks better. You could do even better if you took your time to do it.

SAM_0170.JPG

SAM_0167.JPG

SAM_0168.JPG

Even what I did on the fly looks really good in game.

SAM_0186.JPG

Again, this was done in about 5 minutes, just to see what he would look like with different hair. Not meant to be final, just an example of a direction you might explore.

That's a nice hair variation on Elgin, OT, take his advice. I got some of your CAWS and I think you got the base morphs on them almost spot on, just need some detailing and more effort.

Keep up the good work, I would want to see more of your works in the future.

thanks for posting pics hair looks great i have a problem with that i appreceiate feed back and ideas my first year making caws gettig a camera so i cn start postin pics to get ur input b4 upload check out the other ones and give feed back. i cn always up date.

• 2 months later...

I dunno. Maybe it's just the hair color that makes me think that.

steenormorgan_by_dapowercat316-d50w2vb.png

i dont know i c steen if u want me to update him give suggestions its not the hair color maybe face shape but i need better suggestions then it looks like matt morgan i made this the day after i met him got his autograph bought hiis dvd and i think it turned out good and could you please post in my topic with steen this one is kinda old and its my bros

Archived