Submission Glitch?

Acid6D94

Ok every time I play a match a against my friend he wins via submission, but he doesnt even have tap.

Every time he does a submission it hits like a stopping point close to where you would break out but then it goes all the way to the end where you tap.

Its really pissing me off because I cant win a match against him cause if I start to get the upper hand he knows just to pop on a submission, if anyone knows anything about this please tell me.

It's not a glitch per say, it's more that you release the pressure on the hold then let it build and then add a lot of pressure onto the built pressure that automatically makes it max out and forces you to tap.

Ok I get what ur saying cause I do that when I do submissions but he just drops the controller as soon as he starts the submission.

It's not a glitch per say, it's more that you release the pressure on the hold then let it build and then add a lot of pressure onto the built pressure that automatically makes it max out and forces you to tap.

Ok I get what ur saying cause I do that when I do submissions but he just drops the controller as soon as he starts the submission.

Are you serious or trolling? If serious ask him about it. We all wanna know.

Are you serious or trolling? If serious ask him about it. We all wanna know.

I would seriously never troll, but ive asked him about it and he just says he doesnt know.

EDIT:Also another thing is sometimes when I have a huge upper hand on the match he'll get a randiom signature, not sure if that is supposed to happen.

The random signature happens to me too. I think it's just to keep the match balanced.

I figured it was but the submission thing really bugs me.

Im going to examine every little thing he does before he does the submission, then ill get back on and tell you if I found anything suspicious.

The random signature happens to me too. I think it's just to keep the match balanced.

Yes, they've gone back to the balanced of if your getting beat on. You'll still gain momentum, I've had moments where opponents randomly get finishers. It's all about balance of the match, just like if you where getting beat down there is the chance you'd get a signature.

I know what you are saying as this happens to me also. I have read somewhere that regardless of where the submission does damage if your arms are hurt then your chances of getting out of a submission are slim. I remember reading that if you want to execute a submission effectively then work on your opponents arms before applying a submission. So far it has been working for me. Also I have noticed from doing it myself that when you first apply a submission the meter will fill up on its own a tad bit. So you have a second or two that you are defenseless against it before it registers that you are trying to get out of it. So if you are severely damaged and it already starts towards the end then you are basically out of luck because regardless how fast you tap it will still shoot up the meter before it starts going back down. Hope this helps man!

Archived