"Mr. G1" - Masahiro Chono

Petchy

Loving this Chono! I don't know if it's just me but the head seems a tad small but then again I have yet to see the rest of the body to know for sure.

Yeah, I hadn't done the body morph properly on this version so hadn't sized the head appropriately either. This has all been done since so will try and preview that soon with more attires. :)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn good update Petchy, I still think his nose shape is something you should work on but even if it stays like this way your Chono is a definite download.

Yeah, it's pretty much impossible I'm afraid. His nose bridge is actually really thin at the top and widens down to the tip which you can't really replicate with the morphing options. I've added about 20+ to overall width, as well as reducing nostril width by around 15 to try and get as close as possible to this shape.

Only kinda'. I re-did all the morphing on Dyno's Mutoh as well as some of the facial detailing. If I get time, I will probably make it my own slot and re-do all the attires to my liking too but for now I am content with what I have. I've done his moveset like 10 times this year too... finally got it as 'final' as you can get with the move selection this year. :lol:

Yeah, I'm a bit burnt out atm from WWE 12 though. Mainly put the game in only to create movesets and play a few sim matches online with friends. If there were to be anymore Japanese wrestlers from me, it would most likely be someone like Yuji Nagata or Giant Bernard.

Archived