EMBRACE THE HATE CENA (update 1 attire complete)

shaneiskingg

here is my attempt at Kane, Embrace the hate people ;)

as soon as all 4 attires are up i'll be sure to definitely credit the peoples logos i have used (note none of these logos are mine except for the hair)

1st attire complete

Close up pic

IMG_1352.jpg

IMG_1353.jpg

IMG_1356.jpg

IMG_1346.jpg

Download Scurll's paint tool thingy from th ccand copy it over the mask paint tool to make it less bright in color. Try it.

Move the facial beard above the paint tool to make the beard ne'er the mask, if you know what mean. Face and hair paint tools look solid. Great job, this is the best Kane on the ps3 section.

Download Scurll's paint tool thingy from th ccand copy it over the mask paint tool to make it less bright in color. Try it.

Move the facial beard above the paint tool to make the beard ne'er the mask, if you know what mean. Face and hair paint tools look solid. Great job, this is the best Kane on the ps3 section.

yeah i no what u mean thanks mate, yeah i don't really like the mask. arh sweet do you no scurlls tags?

i hope he doesn't mind me using it. i have a few left over layers so should be good man :cool:

Morph looks great. As everyone stated, mask is not that good, replace with something available to PS3 CC.

I Like what you did with the PT hair.

cheers man :cool: yeah i don't really go much on the mask either hopefully i can find something good online

yeah i no what u mean thanks mate, yeah i don't really like the mask. arh sweet do you no scurlls tags?

i hope he doesn't mind me using it. i have a few left over layers so should be good man :cool:

Tags are WLF

The face looks really awesome but you need some work on the mask. Good luck, man.

cheers mate :cool: will do

Tags are WLF

Thanks man :cool: ill give it a shot now i doubt ill be able to get online cause im having trouble uploading andre the giant

The face looks really awesome but you need some work on the mask. Good luck, man.

Tags are WLF

Thanks man :cool: ill give it a shot now i doubt ill be able to get online cause im having trouble uploading andre the giant

Hey, mn. I cant access the PMS now. I read it. Try filtering the CC in logos and search for WLF.

Tags are WLF

Hey, mn. I cant access the PMS now. I read it. Try filtering the CC in logos and search for WLF.

still having no luck finding it man :scsa: ill still keeping looking but, ill eventually find it lol

Looks great but i wish we could get a better pic, have you tried uploading a highlight reel to youtube and take a pic of the vid using the print screen method?

Pic not good enuff? i have tried to upload a youtube video all i get is a error don't no why

Archived