Matt Morgan [Completed & Online]

KRadiation

Seems there are loads of mr anderson's online already.. I'm just not sure which to get as it keeps cutting out when downloading.

Most of them aint that good, but I found a Mr.anderson a couple of months back which had all the tattoo's done nicely and decent attires.

Had 2 Mr anderson attires and 2 Mr Kennedy attires.

I'll Have a look next time i get on and see if i can find who's uploaded it.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I managed to find that Mr Anderson after 4 or 5 attempts. ssnake76. It looks really good. I just need to get online at a better time so i can download it after finding it.

I also saw someone had uploaded a locked preview of Bully Ray and had uploaded all his paint tools. I think it was z7collins. So that's another one off the list.

I had a quick look at Austin Aries and didn't really see anything that blew me away. I looked like a lot of the 'most downloaded' caws were the same morphing so it must have been a 2011 caw that had a form posted. I'll have to have a go at him myself.

I managed to find that Mr Anderson after 4 or 5 attempts. ssnake76. It looks really good. I just need to get online at a better time so i can download it after finding it.

I also saw someone had uploaded a locked preview of Bully Ray and had uploaded all his paint tools. I think it was z7collins. So that's another one off the list.

I had a quick look at Austin Aries and didn't really see anything that blew me away. I looked like a lot of the 'most downloaded' caws were the same morphing so it must have been a 2011 caw that had a form posted. I'll have to have a go at him myself.

Would love to see Aries. What other TNA caws tht looked good thay u downloaded fRom the CC. Can you tell thir PSN's too. Thanks Krad.

I know you said it would be hard but seriously if you did a Zema that would be amazing!

Some other names ill throw out just looking at the TNA roster page and thinking who I have yet to see a good caw of this year-

Alex Shelley(especially one with a more current look in hair and attire)

Mark Haskins

Kid Kash

Jesse Sorrenson

Anthony Nese

Chris Sabin

As for a few ROH names

Adam Cole

Kyle O'Riely

Jimmy Jacobs

Mike Bennett

TJ Perkins

Random old ROH names

Rocky Romero

Homicide

BJ Whitmer

Jimmy Rave

Ruckus

Sonjay Dutt

Brian Kendrick

(tried to throw out a mix of names to maybe peak your interest since it sounds like your running out of ideas)

Would love to see Aries. What other TNA caws tht looked good thay u downloaded fRom the CC. Can you tell thir PSN's too. Thanks Krad.

I only seem to know the obvious ones like ssnake76, z7collins or whoever made that abyss that was mentioned. If i find anything else ill pass it along.

I know you said it would be hard but seriously if you did a Zema that would be amazing!

Some other names ill throw out just looking at the TNA roster page and thinking who I have yet to see a good caw of this year-

[snip]

Some idea there.... Zema could work as he's cut his hair now and im sure that exact hair is in the game. Just a pain getting attire refs as he's not well known and so isn't all over google images yet.

I've had a bash at Crimson but he's gone through about 4 compete restarts. I think im on the way to something now but the hair is still annoying me. I want to try something with paint tool but i fear his attire/tatts are going to suck away all the layers and ruin the face i have so far.

Archived