Matt Morgan [Completed & Online]

KRadiation

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've added the pics of the attires now.

I'm lost as to who I want to make next. I have a bunch of people still left to download or make but there is something about pretty much all of them that is putting me off. From Crimson's tatts and lack of a good hair style to the removed crotch blur ruining attires.

I might try Bully Ray next or maybe Mr anderson.

I've added the pics of the attires now.

I'm lost as to who I want to make next. I have a bunch of people still left to download or make but there is something about pretty much all of them that is putting me off. From Crimson's tatts and lack of a good hair style to the removed crotch blur ruining attires.

I might try Bully Ray next or maybe Mr anderson.

If you make Anderson next please make his blue and yellow attire, lol.

I shouldn't get burnt out any time soon as I'm desperate to get playing my TNA vs ROH universe. But I can't start it properly until I get every caw I want made or downloaded. I just wish I could get on CC to see what's already made. Like biggun's Abyss.... I'd never know that was there and would probably end up starting him myself and it would be a waste of time as guns is great.

Hey Krad. Great Matt Morgan. Now that tom uploaded Rick Steiner, do still plan on finishing him?

I don't think so. I've changed my game from a TNA game to a TNA vs ROH game. so Rick doesn't really fit into that as he's not wrestled in TNA for years.

Looks awesome. Rated it too. :) thanks Krad. Who's next?

No idea. I've been starting a few people today and after half an hour finding that the lack of decent hair styles is ruining them - or their moves aren't in the game anymore - or some other annoyance. Like Zema Ion and Eric Young wearing one boot tassels.

I need CC to work so i can see what's online but it's still just an embarrassment.

I might start Mr Anderson from that video form that was in sanatcaws thread and then if Pac's form is out there maybe Austin Aries.

Hey Krad. Great Matt Morgan. Now that tom uploaded Rick Steiner, do still plan on finishing him?

I don't think so. I've changed my game from a TNA game to a TNA vs ROH game. so Rick doesn't really fit into that as he's not wrestled in TNA for years.

Looks awesome. Rated it too. :) thanks Krad. Who's next?

No idea. I've been starting a few people today and after half an hour finding that the lack of decent hair styles is ruining them - or their moves aren't in the game anymore - or some other annoyance. Like Zema Ion and Eric Young wearing one boot tassels.

I need CC to work so i can see what's online but it's still just an embarrassment.

I might start Mr Anderson from that video form that was in sanatcaws thread and then if Pac's form is out there maybe Austin Aries.

Alright, cool. Hope to see more TNA guys from you. Il look forward to Mr.Kennedy. Il see if I can contribute some tna caws. I've got a Joe up in the forum. Check it, not as good as yours though.

Seems there are loads of mr anderson's online already.. I'm just not sure which to get as it keeps cutting out when downloading.

(edit)

Just managed to download a few and they were terrible. Random tribal tatt on his back, generic font for the 'mister' text etc and faces that looked like bob holly had dyed his hair.

Archived