Matt Morgan [Completed & Online]

KRadiation

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hair colour is spot on to me too.

Think you might be ok with his trunks, his old black ones only had a round circle logo on back of them with an image in the middle.

Only ones you'll have problem with is the one's with the "DNA" logo on front and then "DNA of TNA" on back, but i'm sure he didn't always have the writing on the back of those trunks anyway.

not 100% sure without looking at pics on TNA site etc.

Krad if you want to by pass the crotch blur on both sides for this, 1 just go to edit parts 2- select the paint tool that is already by passing. 3- make sure to click on that paint tool so it brings you to the screen where you can move it. Dont move it though. 4- hit circle to go back to the screen where you can toggle through your paint tools. 5- select the other paint tool you want to by pass the blur with. 6- now you can place this over crotch/but and it will work.

Every once in a while this wont work. If it doesnt just go back and do the exact same process and it will work. I just did this on one of my caws and it worked.

[edited the images out]

Thanks for those - could you (or anyone) help me out and let me know what the colours the logos are supposed to be. I can't tell if they're black or a dark blue.

Actually your right after looking at that ref pic sorry KRad will you be doing Abyss next?

You should dl Big33gus's Abyss, it is amazing.

I second that. when I grabbed it it was listed as the 'most downloaded' caw on the tags 'abyss' so you can't miss it.

i dno what u did to the hair man but it looks good what hair did u use ?

Yo, Krad. Looks awesome. How did you cover the empty gaps above the hair. That hair number has an empty spots above the hair right?

I just picked the standard stubble/shaved hair. Like 2 or 3? Then put a rectangle skin coloured design on the forehead.

[edited the images out]

Thanks for those - could you (or anyone) help me out and let me know what the colours the logos are supposed to be. I can't tell if they're black or a dark blue.

Actually your right after looking at that ref pic sorry KRad will you be doing Abyss next?

I second that. when I grabbed it it was listed as the 'most downloaded' caw on the tags 'abyss' so you can't miss it.

Yo, Krad. Looks awesome. How did you cover the empty gaps above the hair. That hair number has an empty spots above the hair right?

I just picked the standard stubble/shaved hair. Like 2 or 3? Then put a rectangle skin coloured design on the forehead.

nice. i like that idea it really looks good the way u did the hair. btw krad your eric bischoff is up :P

[edited the images out]

The color is dark blue.

Archived