Did you get WWE12 New, Pre-Owned or Rented it?

SuicidalKissesProduction™

Did you get WWE12 New, Pre-Owned or Rented it?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Did you get WWE12 New, Pre-Owned or Rented it?

• New
    • Pre-Owned
    • Rented it, no longer have it

Since you believe online is an extra, no no need to comment.

People want things fixed not removed. Taking out weight detection is easier than fixing it. Id like to see a better thought out implementation, plenty of alternatives were mentioned here, but what it came down to was fixing things takes time and money that can otherwise be devoted to making the next game shinier...or to making a fifth half baked WWE game this year.

Since you believe online is an extra, no no need to comment.

People want things fixed not removed. Taking out weight detection is easier than fixing it. Id like to see a better thought out implementation, plenty of alternatives were mentioned here, but what it came down to was fixing things takes time and money that can otherwise be devoted to making the next game shinier...or to making a fifth half baked WWE game this year.

At least we have ranking on what we should never attempt again which are:

- Smackdown Vs Raw 2008

- Legends Of Wrestling

- WWE All-Stars

& Newest Wrestlefest

Now that I think about it, All of them have that Arcade like Feel to it... Maybe THQ should get the hint.

The hint that they should get is that they lack the manpower/budget/skill necessary to release multiple complete wrestling games in a given fiscal year. Focus on one, the WWE series, or continue their decline until the company succumbs.

I agree eighths Arcade idea thoug. Everytime they release a Legends game they saddle it with Arcade elements . Good way to kee people buying the WWE series though.

Pre-ordered and had delivered brand new the day before European release.

Still have it but soon as I have my crap downloaded to get that "You've Got Fans" achievement, I'll be getting rid of it.

I also didn't notice anything wrong with the voice acting for SVR 2010, SVR 2011 or WWE12.

So you're one of the few who hasn't noticed that Orton, Nash, Triple H and countless others have either sounded bored or sounded like it was obvious they were standing in a recording booth reading lines from a sheet of paper?

Only Natalya, Christian and Cena have given voiceovers that didn't sound like the above and like they were cutting promos on tv. Might be more like Vince or Steph or Shane or whoever but those are the only three still working for WWE who I recall.

New but unlike SVR2010 and SVR2011 I preordered instead the normal version from a high street videogame shop because I wanted to pay for the preorder Rock (which should have cost more than 59p considering who he is) rather than getting the code to unlock him at the start.

Wow what a shocker TinyTym asking for other people's POV's then nitpicking and dismissing their points cuase he doesn't agree, yawwnnn. Good job "playing the sidelines" then reply to nearly every comment, you're a joke...

This x infinity

Got it new, mainly for the 'Online Axxess' code. What a waste of time that turned out to be.

...Wow, do I even need to comment on this?

Not really, as it's my opinion. The online part of the game/Community Creations was a big selling point for me, so obviously it was better for me to buy the game new so I didn't have to buy the Online Axxess code separately. But it turns out online has become barely usable, hence me saying buying it new was a waste.

We just talked about this Misery and you're doing it again...

No, I'm not. Not meaning to anyways, Fine from now on. I won't comment to anyone.... But this thread would get rather boring wouldn't it?

Wow what a shocker TinyTym asking for other people's POV's then nitpicking and dismissing their points cuase he doesn't agree, yawwnnn. Good job "playing the sidelines" then reply to nearly every comment, you're a joke...

This x infinity

:rock: Thanks for the new addition to my signature

We just talked about this Misery and you're doing it again...

No, I'm not. Not meaning to anyways, Fine from now on. I won't comment to anyone.... But this thread would get rather boring wouldn't it?

This x infinity

:rock: Thanks for the new addition to my signature

I understand you may not understand it. I'm not quite sure how to explain it. It's like...when you respond you know they're going to counter it...which in turn is flamebaiting. Let them explain once and then get on with it. Don't keep nagging them. Every single post you nagged someone about their opinion.

Pre ordered still have it. Still enjoy it when it doesn't freeze still........ Fan axxess is a JOKE..... It should really be used for legends maybe but to charge for a current superstars (divas or not) on the roster is stupid. That is like buying Madden and then having to buy the back up quater back for the Broncos (Tebow) this year.

Archived