Owen Hart Pics 92-99 12 attires in total ALL Uploaded

BostonBruins1988

First let me just say, that yes i'm still done. I won't be making any new caws. I did however state i would probably make a few alternate attires for some creations Owen Hart being one of them.

Decided to add my Hart Foundation era Owen To this Topic, something told me it just fits lol

Not sure when or if 92-94 gets uploaded, all depends on the CC servers.

CC Search

WLF

ICEMAN5533

Pics are kinda crappy (phone camera)

241l74z.jpg

24b9jcy.jpg

a7mp.jpg

Great stuff, man. You can tell there's a lot of work gone into each attire, as well as the basis structure of the CAW. I'd been awaiting good Owen for months. There's a few out there with good attires, but non the have nailed the whole thing. You, sir, have. Especially loving The Rocket and the High Energy Owen.

I'd also like to say a big thanks for the Hart Foundation Davey Boy. Another great effort. Again, another wrestler where there is a severe lack of any half decent CAW of, especially the Hart Foundation days. I've got a fair few of your efforts, The British Bulldogs, The Hart Foundation (Bret & Anvil) and your later Hart Foundation. All fantastic CAWs. It's a shame to see you go, dude, and your CAW work is what prompted me to join the forums so that I could post some thanks.

Hey Ice i really love your caws, especially your Bret Hart. It looks even better than Tomms. If you have the time, do you think you could do a WCW Version of Bret? His WCW attires where a little bit different from his WWF ones for example the boots. I would much appreciate it!

I know, but the wcw attires were a little different than the ones on your 96-98 slot. For example there are no pink stripes on the wcw boots and on his all black wcw attire the thightslogo on the side is a little bit different. But anyway great caws, i just wanted to ask.

you can delete the strips then on the havoc attire. i didn't make a wcw black attire however.

and actually i just checked and you are wrong! bret hart on his havoc attire did have the pink strips on his boots

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMlY9p2ZD-Y&feature=related

http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/b/brethart/48.jpg

Archived