Rey Mysterio Reportedly in Hot Water with WWE Management

Tetsuryu

Perhaps he's thinking of moving to TNA?

That's just terrible, There are some WWE names that should never go to TNA and Rey Mysterio is one.

Yeah I know, but the man obviously has a lot heat in the WWE, and WWE expects this injury-prone athlete to work full-time. But over in TNA, he has that burden lifted off his shoulders.

Yeah dont say stupid shit..

I can't see him staying in the business for much longer if I'm honest. The guy's 37, and he's constantly injured. I give him 3-4 years tops.

And assuming this is real, which I doubt it is, they probably want him to recover quicker so that he can get to work on a wrestlemania story.

Let's be honest; that's looking very doubtful at the moment, isn't it?

Perhaps he's thinking of moving to TNA?

That's just terrible, There are some WWE names that should never go to TNA and Rey Mysterio is one.

Yeah I know, but the man obviously has a lot heat in the WWE, and WWE expects this injury-prone athlete to work full-time. But over in TNA, he has that burden lifted off his shoulders.

Yeah dont say stupid shit..

Eat shit m0therf***r

If Triple H reportedly wants more Mexican superstars, ditch Rey and make room for more of CMLL's rejects.

Either that, or give us a Rey Mysterio v. Sin Cara match at WrestleMania, THEN bring in more luchadors from CMLL, AAA, and wherever else they're fishing.

Whilst that is a good idea, at Rey's condition the match everyone expects these two to have would be a disappointment. Rey is not the high-flyer he used to be, whereas Sin Cara is at the peak of his game, it's very easy to bill this match as the worlds greatest luchadores against each other, but whether the match itself would be great is sketchy.

If Triple H reportedly wants more Mexican superstars, ditch Rey and make room for more of CMLL's rejects.

Either that, or give us a Rey Mysterio v. Sin Cara match at WrestleMania, THEN bring in more luchadors from CMLL, AAA, and wherever else they're fishing.

Whilst that is a good idea, at Rey's condition the match everyone expects these two to have would be a disappointment. Rey is not the high-flyer he used to be, whereas Sin Cara is at the peak of his game, it's very easy to bill this match as the worlds greatest luchadores against each other, but whether the match itself would be great is sketchy.

Didn't he get suspended for drugs, then tear his patella tendon? Quite the pinnacle.

Also, I don't think Sin Cara would have returned from injury in time. he was injured in November (?) meaning his return would be May at the earliest.

Didn't he get suspended for drugs, then tear his patella tendon? Quite the pinnacle.

Also, I don't think Sin Cara would have returned from injury in time. he was injured in November (?) meaning his return would be May at the earliest.

Injuries can happen to anyone, any time, but what I mean is his career is as big as it's ever been & can only get better whereas for Mysterio it's not.

Archived