Do you agree with this statement for WWE13?

SuicidalKissesProduction™

Do you Agree with the Idea for WWE13?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Agree With The Idea For WWE13?

• Yes
    • No

This is a Poll to see who agree with the statement below for WWE13,

"I wouldn't add any new features until THQ can fix the current problems. Best case scenario for WWE13 IMO, same game just updated roster, Updated Moves , a simpler story mode and just fix what they have. No completely redesigning or introducing new features to the game. Hell, If need be they can take out create an entrance video or only allowed 2 alt. attires. What THQ needs to reassess their priorities. Their top 3 priorities should be: 1) realism (realistic moves etc.) 2) Universe 3) servers. The story modes can be fun, but what they need to focus on is what makes us keep playing, the replay factor. "

Please Select an Answer from the Poll & Give your reasons Why Or Why Not.

WWE Universe should not be one of the main priorities. Realism, Gameplay and the Online Servers should be. They shouldn't be doing anything else with WWE Universe until the stupid glitches are removed. We should get at least one new feature every year but I agree it shouldn't be thought about until the 3 main points are fixed.

I agree, but honestly, they should be able to do more than just fix WWE 12. I don't know about anyone else here, but I tend to hold people accountable for their jobs.

It's not just issues in WWE12, it would be issues that could possible go back to Smackdown Vs Raw 2007. THQ needs to stop Adding & Focus on Updating, you can't have a foundation full of cracks if you want the game to hold up.

I love you Misery/Jeffan. Marry me.

Just kidding, but yeah I agree completely.

I don't care that much about realism though.

I just want the game that 12 was advertised as.....and I still want my damn moves back.

Go ahead and mark them as "New" ill take the lie if I can get the moves back.

Universe, Servers, and CAW (including moves) is far more important to me than flashy graphics, flip flopping Submission systems, and RTWM.

Gotta say no.Mainly because CAW mode seriously needs to be worked on and if they did remove two of the alt. attires,it'd just cause another *censored*storm.

I don't see what removing the attires would be. The biggest issue is the damn servers and universe mode is glitchy and isnt what it could be. caw mode should be improved aswell but id certainly rather have universe and servers fixed first.

Whats the point of releasing the game and It just has like 19 new moves in it and 3 less glitches. You might as well release them as DLC because its the exact same thing.

No offense, not that you have a bad idea, but if this is done, it will be the biggest sales flop in THQ history.

....but isn't that what 13 ill take ne regardless?

That and the submission system used in 2011, but with a new graphic.

Also a new catchy tag line.

You know, You can piss off if you want. All, you do is Complain without a reason. Lets see, WWE13 comes out. MrSmileySmile will once again nip pick the hell out of it just to complain for no reason, hold me out on that. I believe I can see the future.

Well if it has as many bugs as 12. It has a non functioning CC as did 12.

Yeah.

You're a prophet.

Then please, Refer to this thread of mine: http://caws.ws/forum/topic/427557-tym-miserys-grabbing-for-straws/page__view__findpost__p__8586408

List all the Non-Online involved Bugs, Glitches & Issues you've had in WWE12. Remember what I said, Nothing to do with being Online. Nothing to do with the Servers at all...

A) I rented it and

B) You don't gt to invalidate a huge chunk of the game just because it invalidates the point you're attempting to make.

Nonetheless, I agree with your initial post still.

If they took that approach that would be great, but they have no intention of making that game.

So, you have proven you have no reason to complain or make pointless comment whatsoever. I mean, you rented it...

I rented it for a month. Im not going to allow you to set the parameters of the conversation by declaring the main problem areas as outside the conversation.

If you want to continue insulting me feel free to PM me.

Did you even pay attention to what I was asking? I doubt it, you'll just bullshit yourself into a corner as always. Your the problem with this forum, If I remember correctly there was this user that had this incredible hulk avatar. They where just like you, Complained. Yet when people asked them to explain or even express their reasons, they back themselves into a hole like a coward and left. But if you want to be that way fine, be a coward. See if I give a damn, I was just asking for issues outside of Online because if you didn't pay for online. They wouldn't be an issue that effects the actual game...

...If you payed attention to the thread, you'd know we already discussed that and moved on from it. I was simple looking for Offline Glitches, Bugs, ect. Guess since your one of those people who has bought into this Online garbage, you hadn't noticed there is a game outside it. A lot of games have a one use code now, it's so people don't wait and cheaply get it at gamestop.

I like Online because I find no challenge with the AI. Its hard to lose against AI if you are trying to win. Online alleviates this since its real people. Can also have fun just screwing about interacting with others. This online stuff man, wave of the future.

This online stuff man, Death of gaming for the future. Besides that, so you admit there is nothing wrong with WWE12 aside from your need for online.

Archived