Andre The Giant (Final Update & Online)

shaneiskingg

his my andre from last year, final update if u aint happy with the hair you can change it yourself.

thanks to midnight rocker for the hair choice

Tags r shaneiskingg, Andre, Andre the giant rate and enjoy :)

011.jpg

013.jpg

040.jpg

015-1.jpg

016.jpg

in-game pics.

049-1.jpg050.jpg

Well at no point did Andre the Giant have a fade. There is a nearly perfect hairstyle for him, cant remember which at the moment. Tonight I could help if noone else does. Plus his afro from the 70s is in the game too.

yeah i no that mate, the only reason i chose that hairstyle is because andre had a similar look like that in one of the smackdown series, but anyway that would be great if you could help me.

i already have the afro in the 2nd attire.

Well at no point did Andre the Giant have a fade. There is a nearly perfect hairstyle for him, cant remember which at the moment. Tonight I could help if noone else does. Plus his afro from the 70s is in the game too.

No prob

yeah i no that mate, the only reason i chose that hairstyle is because andre had a similar look like that in one of the smackdown series, but anyway that woule great if you could help me.

Alright after further review I would reccommend hair 15. Atleast it is similar in length. Sucks there are no short curly hair options for Andre. The Andre I have been using (DefDave) has that hair option and looks good in game.

No prob

yeah i no that mate, the only reason i chose that hairstyle is because andre had a similar look like that in one of the smackdown series, but anyway that woule great if you could help me.

Alright after further review I would reccommend hair 15. Atleast it is similar in length. Sucks there are no short curly hair options for Andre. The Andre I have been using (DefDave) has that hair option and looks good in game.

still waiting on that hairstyle bro :P

I edited my post yesterday. It has the hair style. Its not perfect but it atleast is the right length. Hair 15

That was my bad btw, I should have just posted instead of editing. Just didnt want to spam your topic.

Or try hair 20 1st version. All black- them sideburns 3 all black... i think this works better

I edited my post yesterday. It has the hair style. Its not perfect but it atleast is the right length. Hair 15

That was my bad btw, I should have just posted instead of editing. Just didnt want to spam your topic.

Or try hair 20 1st version. All black- them sideburns 3 all black... i think this works better

oh my bad bro i should of looked :P thanks for the help mate much appreciated

Archived