Buddhamonkey's Unoriginal Stuffs

SardonicScribe

Made Deadpool last year, though this year I'll have a full set of attires. This is just the main for now. I was trying to find the Deadpool/Rorschach theme song, but no luck so far -.-

IMG_20120311_235712.jpgIMG_20120311_235949.jpg

So this is actually one of my original CAWs, but I thought she looked kinda like Yuffie, as did someone else, so I made a Yuffie attire for her (Advent Children).

IMG_20120221_193831.jpgIMG_20120221_193907.jpg

I made one with the vest and one without as the vest was the closest I could get to the one she actually wears. Unfortunately there were no short vests.

• 3 weeks later...

Deadpool looks nice,dinnie ken the other caw tho.

Y'know, being half Scottish and having heard the phrase "dinnie ken" all my life, you'd think I'd know what it meant, but for the life of me I don't remember :P I'm going with either, don't know, or don't care for :D Either way, thanks for the compliment.

Deadpool looks nice,dinnie ken the other caw tho.

Y'know, being half Scottish and having heard the phrase "dinnie ken" all my life, you'd think I'd know what it meant, but for the life of me I don't remember I'm going with either, don't know, or don't care for :D Either way, thanks for the compliment.

Sorry,it means i dont know the other one :P

• 5 months later...

Archived