Sean O'Haire...(Updated 02/22/12 with Attire 1 and 2)

KomicJ

SeanOHaire3.jpg

SEAN O'HAIRE (UPDATE 02/22/12)

Wow ! I had no idea making CAWS was that hard...really makes you appreciate all the work you guys did for so many years. And to think Sean is probably the easiest one of the five I'm planning to make.

Now here's a preview of the first two attires I had in mind. The front of attire 1, I'm very happy about (keep in mind it was my first time trying to design trunk logos with PT). It doesn't quite look like that on the picture, but the real color if grey/green-ish with a white edge. Couldn't find any pictures of the back though, so if you happen to have one, feel free to share...

Attire 2 is a work-in-progress. For some reason, PT doesn't seem to allow me to find the correct shade of dark blue and dark red (boy that PT thing is hard to work with). So I had to go with the CAW model design, which forced me PT pretty much the entire legs with skin-colored shapes. The white edge is also not quite as good as the first attire, for the same reason. If you guys have any more pointers (or know a way to get the correct dark blue/red color in PT), please let me know.

The tattoo I'm very happy about. For a first timer, I think it looks quite like the orginial. Wasn't sure if the flame shapes were all around his wrist, can anyone confirm ?

Face 1 (Devil's Advocate look) is the best I could get his PT hair to look like with the amount of skills I currently have.

Go for longer hair. It will frame the face better. Joker hair with a few PT's will work.

I'll probably use one of the attire slots for his long hair look, but right now, I'm more interested in his earlier "Natural Born Thrillers" days as I intend to reunite him with Chuck Palumbo. So it'll probably be 2 short hair, one long hair and one in his MMA gear with shaved head.

Also, I'm not exactly sure how to PT the hair. Anywhere I can find infos on that ? Or is that something else we shouldn't be talking about around here ? :)

Guys, I don't know if I'm doing this right. I tried to PT the hair missing on the Joker hair, but I couldn't get the right kind of brown in PT for the hair (I'm still trying to figure out that painting tool), so I went the other way and painted skin-color lines, and applied them on brown shapes directly onto the CAW. But something doesn't look right. Technique ? Hairline ? Color ? Probably all of the above...you guys have any pointers you could share for that ?

SeanOHaire2.jpg

The hair kind of parts to the right (his left) at the bald spot so Your Paint tooled hair should go to the left (his right)

Guys, I don't know if I'm doing this right. I tried to PT the hair missing on the Joker hair, but I couldn't get the right kind of brown in PT for the hair (I'm still trying to figure out that painting tool), so I went the other way and painted skin-color lines, and applied them on brown shapes directly onto the CAW. But something doesn't look right. Technique ? Hairline ? Color ? Probably all of the above...you guys have any pointers you could share for that ?

SeanOHaire2.jpg

I completely reworked the trunk design (preview should be posted later today) and I'm currently reworking his arm tattoo...quick question: what's the correct color to use for a black tattoo ? 0, 0, 0 doesn't look natural at all...any specific color usually used for that ? Thanks

Archived