Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sinnerman

"The War Machine" Rhino - TNA/WWE/ECW - UPLOADED 14/03/12

Thanks, first attire is pretty much done. Just need to check ingame, and tweak facial hair then will have updated shots.

Question... If I edit something that has 75 transparency value to change the colour will it return to 100 when I press continue?

Thanks, first attire is pretty much done. Just need to check ingame, and tweak facial hair then will have updated shots.

Question... If I edit something that has 75 transparency value to change the colour will it return to 100 when I press continue?

First off this is shaping up really well. To answer ya question it more than likely will...i tend to change stuff i know wont be affected, save it then return and try the stuff im not sure of, that way you can always back out without saving if needed :rock:

1 TNA attire, 2 WWE attires (red and yellow) and 1 ECW attire (pink one).

This is nearly finished, just got a few small changes left to do in the editor since it screwed up my PT places for some reason, then will have updated shots of all attires.

Has anyone got a moveset?

looking good here, a little tip to soften the PTs and help them blend - add another singlet on top of that one and bring the trans down.

looking good here, a little tip to soften the PTs and help them blend - add another singlet on top of that one and bring the trans down.

Good idea, didn't think of that, thanks. I can only do it on the first three attires though, pink one's maxed out :(

I'll type up the face morphing when it's uploaded.

Are there any last suggestions then? Done what NickBreaker said and got the moveset done so unless there's any suggestions I can upload it asap...